Element of War

Today we planned to revisit the last three areas. But this time, we'll bring Alice along.
I wonder how'd the Guardian of Time fight.
As we walked through the area, shaking every bush for enemies, we heard something. And it's not coming from a bush.

"Oh no..."
"What is it, Alice?"
"It's the sound of the footsteps of a horse...I just hope it's not the one I'm familiar with..."
- A short quake shakes the ground. -
A boy in what seems to be samurai armor riding a horse appears in front of us.
"Hey hey! Look who we have...Alice, with these people, what can you do?!"
"They're not weak, and so aren't I. You won't escape so easily, Takeo!"
"Is that so? Then I would like to see it for myself!"

Takeo's attacks are not that of a normal enemy. He summons armies of shadows effortlessly. We really couldn't keep up!
"You seem to be hopeless! I will see you again when you're a bit stronger!! Hahaha!!"
Takeo vanishes.
"Alice, who was that?"
"That's Takeo, one of the Elements of the Apocalypse that we're supposed to seal. He's the element of War. The most annoying one.."

"He's the one we need to seal, right?"
"More specifically, he's just one of them. There's four, but you can't seal the last one...."
"Why can't we?"
"The last one is Death. You can't seal death.."
I went speechless....I feared what would happen when we get to that..