ANNOUNCEMENT: Till when?

School has been extremely hectic for me lately.
Projects, exams, and homework every week with very little to no holidays.

The teacher don't really think twice when giving out so much work. It takes a whole class and at times probably more to convincing enough to make a teacher give less work or postpone deadlines.

The last update was on June 30. You can see a pattern that I'm updating only once every few months or once every few weeks.

When I first started this Wattpad it was pretty good. It got views although just a few. But people upvoted and read. It made me really happy.

I update this Wattpad so frequently back then. But it seems by time passes, my Wattpad stopped gaining readers and votes. Progress was then really slow. So incredibly slow that I think it's not necessary to update this Wattpad anymore.

I mean, I started this in 2016. It's more than a year now, progressing to two years - and I have less than 1000 readers. This Wattpad isn't worth my time updating. Even if I did updated frequently, I felt like it still wouldn't hype anyone to read my Wattpad.

I know I'm an inexperienced writer.
Perhaps that no one reads my Wattpad?

I will not stop updating this Wattpad, though.
I thank everyone who has been keeping up with the updates although very slow. And people who are new to this Wattpad of mine, thank you for taking the time to read even if you didn't like it.

I will continue to update this Wattpad as it will help to promote the artstuffs - that is illustrations of the characters in this Wattpad which I will make and sell at creator cons. 

If you are interested in taking a look at my art - or want to know what the characters of this Wattpad look like (both released and unreleased!) as well as when and where you can buy their illustrations and other merchandise, follow my newly made Instagram,
@skyhawktorii

See you all soon in the next chapter.
mention a usermention a user