An Even Harder Mission

- Timeskip to next 3 weeks -
I've retrieved all the elemental stones, and we're more than halfway done to cleaning all the areas. Finding the stones were trouble! I just found them as we were cleaning areas. I found the Fire Stone in Lavalight City. It was guarded by a Phoenix-like monster! I needed my friends' help to defeat it. The Water Stone was in Aqua Town. This one was guarded by a Leviathan-like monster. UNDERWATER. I had to hold my breath yet constantly come out of the water to find air. The Lightning Stone was in Raineon City. The path that led to the stone had lightning gates which gave me some nasty shocks!

Now it's time for me to ring the bell.
- I rang the bell. A haunting sound fills the room. -
"So I see...You have brought the other 3 elemental stones...Well done. Now you shall be assigned with another task."
"ANOTHER task?! What is it?!"
"This task will not be given by me, but another legendary guardian. He should come here soon enough. But now, I should take my leave."
She magically disappeared along with the stones.
Hmm, the room suddenly felt...cold. A chilling air blew through the room. And there was....hail?! Snow started falling out of nowhere.
"Hey! Watch out!"
A portal appeared. A boy with a winter jacket came out of the portal.
"You're the one who needs to watch out! Coming out of nowhere from a portal!"
"Hey, I'm sorry! At least I came here for a reason!"
"Wait, are you that legendary guardian?!"
"Haha, you got it! My name is Yuki! I'm the legendary guardian that balances life and death!"

"YOU? Balance life and death? How can someone like you be trusted with such a job?"
"Hey, cut it out! I know what I'm doing. I'm here to assign you with your next mission. Since you've already retrieved all the elemental stones, there's something else you must retrieve. I want you to retrieve the 3 elemental blades. The Air Blade, the Steel Blade, and the Shadow Blade. The elemental stones were scattered in different areas, but finding the elemental blades will be more of a challenge. All of the blades are with your friends. It's going to be difficult for you to know which of your friends have the blade, but it's going to be even more difficult to get it from them. It's up to you find out how, and that's where the power you recieved from the other legendary guardian comes in place."
"Wait, my friends? How am I supposed to know?"
"I also don't know! But for sure, the hint I can give you is that your friends have it."
"I hope it won't be too hard for me...."
"It's going to be a challenge, really. Now, when you retrieve all the blades, come back here and put on these goggles. These goggles will let you see a portal anyone else can't. Go inside the portal and give me the blades. You got that? And by the way, these goggles will also let you see shadow monsters and other shadow-elementals, which are usually invisible. This will make it easier for you to fight them."
"Ok, thanks."
"Well then...See you!"
He left. The snow and hail stopped falling, and the chilling air is gone.

I have to retrieve something from my friends...But how. What'll happen? Do I have to take it by force? Or can I just simply ask? No...that's not possible. I hope nothing will go wrong.