ANNOUNCEMENT - A FEW UPDATES

We are here at the end of the first section of the story! 34 chapters of tedious battles and exploration, what awaits Luna in her next journey?!

And as for the "updates", there are things to talk about.
One of them, is that, a name change for Ameten. I'll make it that Ameten is still his nickname, BUT, his new name is now Kenichi Hisakawa.

I'll write down all the (main) characters' full names for your knowledge, including the unintroduced ones - for you to guess?

- Luna Nightsky
- Kenichi Hisakawa
- Nate
- Anna Flamer
- Laura Skywalker
- Mei Satonaka
- Emi Satonaka
- Koharu Himura
- Alice
- Rosette Nimble
- Iris Fallow

I feel that you know which ones are the new characters.

Anyways, to the next point.
As you can probably see, I'm a very busy person. Assignments here and there with no end. I can only take a bit of time off to write a chapter. And writing an interesting chapter people will actually read is not easy.

I'd like my work to get noticed and I want people to read the chapters fully. Like, are they that long? If you skip on a chapter, TRUST ME, it's gonna be hard for you to understand what's gonna happen next.

But of course, it's not my right to change people's minds.

And I actually think that's all to talk about besides the unclear updating schedule and the new characters.

Oh wait. Let's have a preview of some of the new characters.

Luna is nice

Luna is nice. Or really evil. There is no in between.

Feel free to send any fanarts, feedbacks, or suggestions in my email which is in my bio.

That's all for now. Until next time!
- ToriiKagi