Let's Meet Again.

I really was curious about that boy. I decided to ask Ameten about it.
"Ame!! Do you know about a boy named Nate?"
"Nate? Was he there just now?"
"Yes! Back in PE class! How did you not see him? He killed the monster!"
"So HE was the one who killed it, huh? I haven't heard about him killing a monster. Not since that day..."
"Wait, you know him?"
"We were close friends. But I haven't seen him for a very long time. There's something I really need to talk about."

Seems like Ameten knows a lot about Nate. I wonder if they can meet each other again. I'm not sure if Nate wants to meet Ame, though. I wish there was a way to solve everything.

- A day in school has ended -
I happen to saw Nate on the way home. I went to talk to him.
"Nate...Can I ask you something?"
"......What do you want?"
"Do you know about Ameten?"
"......He's my childhood friend..."
"Do you want to meet him again?"
"If I could.....That would mean a lot."

Ameten happened to still be at school, so I went back to school with Nate to find him. I led Nate to the classroom, and....
"Nate! I haven't seen you in forever! Heh, you still have the same poker face."
"Ketsuiki-kun...Same goes for you. But you're always happy, while I never felt happiness."
"......Happiness is a feeling you can choose to feel. You never chose to feel it. You've always chosen to feel sadness and anxiety."
".....I can never feel happiness...As long as it's binding me...."
"Hang in there....Soon you can break free."