Next Mission

- Speed up until school has ended -
Ame told me to come to the base so I did. I immediately went to the commander's room.
"Great, you're all here!"
Why is Nate here?
"Sir. You said there was something you needed to discuss with all of us."
"Why yes. I did. But before that I'd like to introduce you to 2 new members, as you can see here. Introduce yourselves!"
"I'm Nate..."
"I'm Anna! Nice to meet you all!"
"Nate here is a very good sniper and Anna can control fire."
Wait, what? Fire? I can't even go near the stove.

"Nate, since when did you join us?"
"I joined on that day the second monster appeared."
"Everyone, now I'm going to need to bring over some news. Many monsters are spotted in different locations of this school. However, I managed to be able to locate all of them. Well, they might appear on these locations."
"So, where are they?"
"I'll be assigning you, Luna, to take care of the monster that might appear in the gardening area. Anna, you secure the chemistry lab. Ame and Nate, patrol the rooftop and the computer lab respectively. We start security checks on the first break and second break next week."

We were then dismissed. Honestly, the long explanations got me sleepy. I fell asleep in the shower and didn't wake up until 10 minutes later. I directly put on my PJs, ate an early dinner, do my homework and crashed the bed.

Our school's off for today, so I'm just going to do nothing. My mom told me to help her clean up the house and do some jogging afterwards. Those 2 things are just not me! Cleaning with my mom takes HOURS while jogging simply hurts the muscles.