Cleaning Eyeballs

- 8PM, the next night -
"We are still cleaning Sky City, right?"
"Yep. But Sky City is so big...It would take days, or weeks, to clean it."
".......Ame is right. How about the other cities that need cleaning?"
"Think about it, Ame and Nate are right. Maybe we should split up the job, commander? Like cleaning multiple areas at a time."
"I suppose we should. Girls, you will be cleaning that half of the city while boys, you will clean up this half."

"Hey, Laura, how did you manage to get to this city?"
"I FLEW here!"
"With what?"
"I have this jetpack, can't you tell? I can use this to get to anywhere I want!"
"Did you make it yourself?"
"I did. It was for a science competition. After the competition ended, I decided to use it to play around. Then I found these monster thingies....And...Well pretty much, that's it."

After some chatting, I, Anna, and Laura went to do what we're supposed to do - monster-cleaning. Still not any sign of a strong monster, just weak monsters and unfortunately a LOT of purple eyeballs with tentacles. I hate purple. I hate tentacles. I hate slimey things. This monster has always been my biggest nightmare!

The boys seemed to be done with their share of the cleaning.
"Nate, did you clean up all the eyeballs?"
"Every last one...."
They were done very fast that they even had time to help us with our cleaning. Our area is a lot bigger than theirs. That's not fair!