MFS 14 (His): Pajama Party

"Wait, you're the rocker chic who sang the cover of The Beginning in E.R.R.O.R., am I right? We saw the vid that CL uploaded in her Youtube channel." Teruki said enthusiastically while holding Love's hands.

"You really rocked! It's a pleasure to meet you." This is Nob, giving a rock sign.

"You can be a band vocalist if you want, Lyric. Or how about a collab with MFS?" Masack asked. Seriously?

My bandmate's acting like fanboys. What happened to them? Me and Jana looked at each other. Wolf's staring at them like they are aliens. Well, they're acting so weird that's why.

"Y-yeah. T-thanks, guys. Where's Sho and H-hiroki?" Love asked when Teru finally let go of her hands.

The three of them automatically glanced at me. I gave them a warning a look.

"H-hiro and Sho? Well, Leader is on hiatus while Hiro is busy doing something." Masack said while nodding.

"Y-yes! They're both busy now." Teru added. I sighed in relief.

"Guys, can you please help me with this stuff? I'm preparing our snacks." Teru quickly went to CL to help her. Something's fishy here. Crush at first sight?

"Sure, Miss CL!" Nob and Masack added. Wait, what's with the politeness?

"Drop the formality, guys. Call me CL." CL gave them a stunning smile.

"Can I call you my Queen CL?" Teru smiled sheepishly.

"Looks like somebody here is starstruck to CL." Nob teased while grinning.

"CL is gorgeous, right Teru?" Masack wiggled his eyebrows to Teru.

"Enough of teasing guys. I'll help you so that we can finish quickly." Love took all the food and put them in the table.

I put my arm to Jana's shouder and whispered to her. "Teruki's your bias. Why don't you join them?"

Jana pouted. "Not anymore. Look at him, he's like a dog chasing Ate CL."

"Doggie? Are you jealous?" I began to tease her.

"Yeah. I-i mean he's like a doggie! Doggie Teruki suits him, Kuya Hiroki." And we both laugh like there's no tomorrow. All of the sudden, they shifted their gazes to both of us. We both gave them a peace sign.

"You're so funny, Kuya Hiro." Jana's still grinning as we sat on the couch. They didn't need our help anymore because they're almost finish preparing the foods and drinks.

"You too." I tapped her on the head.

"Kuya Hiro, apat ang tattoos mo, 'di ba?" Jana asked me out of the blue.

"Hai." Too late. Only two tattoos were visible on my body because I'm using a concealer to hide my tattoos in my shoulders. Love only saw my four tattoos but she didn't bother to ask me about them.

"Bakit hindi mo pa sabihin kay Ate Lyric ang totoo?"

"About what?" I gulped at her question.

"That you're Hiroki Moriuchi." She smiled then pinched my nose. I remember Love's always pinching my nose.

"H-how did you know?"

"You answered four where in fact, dalawang tattoos mo lang ang visible. Imposible namang ginaya mo lang ang younger Moriuchi. Don't worry, hindi naman siguro magagalit ang pinsan ko dahil naglihim ka. You have your own reasons, right?"

I smiled at her. This girl is definitely pretty smart. "Hai. I'm Hiroki Moriuchi. I'll tell them as soon as possible, maybe after the concert."

"Good! So can we have a picture together? It's a pleasure to meet an awesome person like you." We both smiled at her phone's camera.