MFS 24 (His): Wherever You Are

January 31, 2016

"Have a safe flight tomorrow. I mean later."

It's already one o'clock in the morning. Love and I were here in the garden, spending our last time together after heading back from E.R.R.O.R. Me and the rest of MFS with Hiroki Ikegawa will be going back to Japan later in the afternoon. And by that, both bands MY FIRST STORY and Crossfaith are getting busy. World tour for Crossfaith and tour all over 47 prefecture in Japan for MFS.

"I will miss you / Mamimiss kita." We both said to each other and laugh afterwards.

"Ladies first." I grinned at her.

"Mamimiss kita, ojiisan. Thank you dahil nakilala kita together with the rest of MFS. Kahit no'ng una ay tinago mo ang identity mo, hindi naman kita masisisi. You only want a normal life while on vacation here. I feel so grateful na makasama ka sa maikling panahon. Nakita ko ang ibang side ng isang Hiroki Moriuchi, nakilala ko ang kuya mo, nakapanuod ng concert nila at nagcelebrate ng birthday with all of you. Wala na akong mahihiling pa." She held my hand. "I know na magiging busy ka na, pero 'wag ka sanang makakalimot. I'll wait for you, Hiroki. You'll bring my heart with you."

Suddenly, I ran out of words to say. I just stared at our intertwined hands, cherishing this moment with this wonderful girl beside me. When I looked at her, she's staring at the twinkling sky, eyes sparkled like those stars guiding the moon.

I will cherish this moment forever. With Love.

"So, any speech, oath or promise Mr. Hiroki Moriuchi? You don't want to stay here 'til sunrise, right?" We both gazed at each other while grinning.

"I don't usually make promises, but I want to assure you that I, Hiroki Moriuchi belongs to Courtney Love Rodriguez. See my padlock necklace? It has your surname's initial. My heart only belongs to you. Just wait for me, okay? Don't stop waiting 'til I come back, Love."

She just smiled while bittting her lip, suppressing her smile. I started strumming my acoustic guitar.

"Did you know that my brother wrote Wherever You Are for his friend getting married?"

"Really? Such a lucky friend."

"Maybe five years from now, you will be Mrs. Moriuchi."

"Mrs. Takahiro Moriuchi?" Love giggled.

"Taka is for Shin."

"So, Mrs. Hiroki Moriuchi?" She said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Hai." I grinned at her then I started singing.

I'm telling you
I softly whisper
Tonight, tonight
You are my angel

Aishiteru yo
Futari wa hitotsu ni
Tonight, tonight
I just to say...