Intro

So a lot of people have been asking me to do a Charmed fanfic, so here you go, finally!

I wasn't really sure about doing a Charmed series at first, but you guys finally convinced me.

You can thank @Vampirefan13 for convincing me and helping me with some of the ideas for the story, Poppy and Parker Halliwell.

Also, check out @simplymccall 's new story, 1,000 ways to tranquility. 

Good luck, @simplymccall.

And I hope you guys like this story.

Opening Credits

There were many gold, blue and black overlapping colors over flashes from episodes/chapters.

The opening started with a Golden Gate Bridge shot with a triquetra and pentagram.

From 1.01 "Something Wicca This Way Comes", in the attic, Poppy pressed a rose thorn in a puppet for the To Lose a Love Forever Spell.

There was a shot of a full moon.

The title clip existed out of a zooming in clip of the Book of Shadows with "CHARMED" scrambling over five blue streaks that came together to form a pentagram for each sister. There was a flash.

From 1.01 "Something Wicca This Way Comes", in the attic, the sisters were sitting around the table for the table. The blue pentagram and "CHARMED" faded out.

From 1.01 "Something Wicca This Way Comes", in the foyer of the manor, Phoebe, Prue, Parker, Poppy and Piper backed away from Jeremy.

From 1.01 "Something Wicca This Way Comes", in the attic, the sisters faced each other in the shape of a pentagram. A ring of fire surrounded them. Whirlwinds surrounded them, blowing their hair everywhere.

STARRING

From 1.22 "Deja Vu All Over Again", in the manor, Rodriguez turned to throw an energy ball at Parker. Parker ducked, using fire as a shield, conjuring water on the floor to make Rodriguez slip and trip onto his back, throwing the fire down onto him, burning him alive out of existence quickly, making him scream in agony as he died.

From 1.02 "I've Got You Under My Skin", in the attic, Poppy sat down next to Parker, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. Parker leaned her head against Poppy's shoulder.

Natalie Portman as Poppy & Parker.

From 1.03 "Thank You For Not Morphing", in the manor, Prue used her power to slide the ring over the table toward Victor.

From 1.06 "Wedding From Hell", in the basement, Prue used her power to throw the two demons into the wall.

From 1.02 "I've Got You Under My Skin", in Quake, Prue smiled.

Shannen Doherty.

From 1.01 "Something Wicca This Way Comes", in the kitchen, Piper froze Chef Moore.

From 1.22 "Deja Vu All Over Again", in the manor, Piper froze Rodriguez.

From 1.02 "I've Got You Under My Skin", in the manor's kitchen, Piper looked to the side, making an 'ooh' face.

Holly Marie Combs.

From 1.02 "I've Got You Under My Skin", outside the warehouse, Phoebe grabbed the doorknob, having her premonition. The premonition showed was Phoebe's vision from 1.04 Dead Men Dating when the pink cadillac ran over the man.

From 1.03 "Thank You For Not Morphing", in the manor's living room, Phoebe sat on the couch, smiling, laughing.

Alyssa Milano.

From a deleted scene, Andy caught a tape tossed to him by Darryl.

From 1.02 "I've Got You Under My Skin", outside the warehouse, Andy turned to watch the sisters go.

T.W. King

From 1.14 "Secrets and Guys", in the station, Darryl and Andy leaned toward the screen.

From 1.01 "Something Wicca This Way Comes", in the apartment, Darryl smiled sarcastically at Andy.

From 1.02 "I've Got You Under My Skin", in Quake, Darryl stood by the door, waiting.

Dorian Gregory.

From 1.01 "Something Wicca This Way Comes", in the attic, Parker and Poppy looked at the Book of Shadows.

From 1.10 "Wicca Envy", in the attic, the sisters sat around the table. Poppy's air was blowing through the air, mist of the water lightly spraying over the sisters. Poppy's earth power was brightening all of the flowers and plants, making them grow beautifully. Parker's fire surrounded them in a circle. Parker's water was in air, the air blowing it around in a mist that sprinkled down around them. Prue's telekinesis started to move everything around them. Flashes of Phoebe's premonitions were in the air around them. Piper's power froze it all, making it all stop.

From 1.01 "Something Wicca This Way Comes", in the manor, the picture of the sisters was magically changed to where they were standing closer together.

There was a closeup of Kit the Cat.

From 1.01 "Something Wicca This Way Comes", outside the manor, the sisters walked toward the house. Prue stopped at the door, looking at it thoughtfully, using magic to close the door behind them.

° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °

Power of Five

° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °