21

Patrick's POV

It's a Saturday, and Brendon wants another check up with me as soon as breakfast is done. I'm nervous, of course. I've made sure not to eat anything all day because I know he's gonna want to check my weight. Though he says its "good" if I start to gain some pounds back, I would disagree.

The last time I picked up any food, I heard a voice in my head tell my to put it down. I know it was Ben. He never did before, but I think he's agreed with me about my eating habits. Maybe it's a good thing, more motivation maybe?

Brendon knocks on our door, I guess I'm running late. I answer.

"You ready?" He asks. I nod and we make our way to his office.

I walk in and, just like routine, we sit on his couch.

"Alright, so how are things going?" He asked with a smile.

"They're good,"

"That's good, can we go into detail a little bit on that?"

"Well, things are good, except what happened the other night with Benjamin. I'm sure you remember."

"I do,"

"I really did think I was getting better,"

"These thing happen, and its almost certain that you will experience what seems to feel like small relapses. I'm sure that you are getting better,"

"That's good,"

"Sure is, and I'm gonna fill a prescription for another round of meds for you. You haven't had any side effects right?"

"No, not that I know of,"

"Good, good, so I will fill that right now," he gets a small sheet of paper and a pen. "Now let's discuss another subject. Um, are you eating better?"

"I think so," I know I'm not.

"You do?"

"Mm hm,"

"Great, do you think it would help to keep a log? To write down every meal?"

"Um.. No thanks, I think I'm alright,"

"Okay," he finished the prescription and set it on the table,"Um, did you happen to check your weight in the past couple of days?"

"No," I sighed a little.

"Well I'm gonna need to check it, to start keeping track, okay?"

"Okay,"

I had previously lost 15 pounds last I checked. To be honest I'm really not in the mood check again.

"If you go in my bathroom, I have a scale right next to the toilet. Or would you rather have the nurse check you?"

"It's fine, I'll use yours,"

"Okay, go on ahead,"

I walked to his bathroom. The way Brendon had his office and his bathroom made the place look like he lived here. He basically does, he's here 90 percent of the time.

I check the scale. As much as I hate to, I have to. I make sure to take my shoes off and I get the result quick. I come out and have Brendon log it in one of his (what seems like hundreds) of notebooks. Turns out, I'm starting to gain pounds back. I gotta stop giving in to Pete and Brendon's peer pressure, when they tell me to eat and stuff. Though it might be hard with Brendon, considering he's my therapist and I have to listen to him.

***

God, it's driving me crazy. Ben's keeps talking in the back of my head, bitching about crap again. He's really been getting on my nerves lately. All I'm trying to do is sleep, and I'm hoping like hell he doesn't come out right now.