Oshiete

You were meeting up with Ayato as you wore your thug life hat, a hoodie, shorts and sneakers. As you caught up with him he looked down at you and chuckled. "Hello there, (y/n)" you looked up at him and waved "Oshiete yo" Ayato blinked a couple of times before walking off. "AYA-CHAN WAIIIT"

~~~~~~~~~ Timeskip ~~~~~~~~

You were cuddling with ayato at the movies watching something in 3-D. Ayato took the last nacho so you kissed him and took it away. As you ate the nacho you looked back at the screen. The scene changed in the movie and it looked like a little girl threw her doll at you. You flinched and said, loud enough for everyone to hear "Oshiete woah!" everyone stared at you, including ayato. Then they took off their 3-D glasses and walked out the theater. "AYA-CHAAAN WAAIT"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You, touka, kaneki and ayato were hanging out at a track field when you got an idea. "Hey guys!" they all turned their heads to you "yeah?" kaneki asked. "Lets have a race!" you said, giggling a bit. "Ok" "sure" "whatever" they all replied. You all got in running positions and you yelled "oshiete go!" Kaneki, touka, and ayato stood up straight and started walking away "HEY! GUYS!! WAIT UP!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and ayato were currently laying on the couch hugging eachother. You pushed him down on the floor and you fell with him "What the fu-" "oshiete low" ayato got a spray bottle and sprayed you with water

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You knew Hinami had a crush on ayato. Too obvious. And she was currently flirting with him and touching his abs. Your eyes widened as you got up and slapped her "oshiete hoe" Ayato dragged you away from hinami and took you home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and ayato were watching your favourite show. Tokyo ghoul. And you were watching the end when hide died. "Oshiete noooo!" you wined. Ayato pushed you down on the bed and well.....

He gave you the best night of your life