Decisions

"Ayatooo!~" The triplets called out to the blue haird ghoul. 'Here we go..' He thought to himself with a light smirk
You, along with your two sisters Nasi, and koya were triplets and it was preeetty obvious you all had a crush on him, but you were determined to make him yours.

"Hey there Aya-chan!" Nasi smiled at him and wrapped her arms around him. Koya pouted and teared up "I want a hug from Aya-san" koya ran to Ayato and clung onto his legs.

You crossed your arms and walked up to Ayato. "What?" he tilted his head to the side a bit, before prying your sisters off him. You smiled and wrapped your arms around Ayato's neck and licked his cheek.

"O-Oi what the fuck are you doing" Ayato said trying to pry you off of him with a deep shade of pink dusted across his cheeks.

~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~

You, Ayato, Nasi and Koya went in your room so you guys could watch Tv. Your sisters beat you to the couch and sat next to Ayato, you decided to sit on Ayato's lap.

You looked up at Ayato and smiled when you saw him blush. You wrapped you arms around him and burried your face in his neck.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[TIME SKIP BROUGHT 2 U BY JAPANTIES, GET A FREE PAIR TODAY]]]]]]]]]]

Nasi and Koya left, leaving you and Ayato alone. You fell asleep on him and because he didn't want to wake you up, he stayed and eventually fell asleep as well.

You woke up and stared at Ayato's sleeping face. "Ayato..?"no answer, you took this opportunity and gently pressed your lips against his. You were about to pull away until you felt a hand pull you in the kiss deeper.

Your eyes fluttered open and you saw Ayato's eyes staring straight into yours. You blushed when he licked your bottom lip. You were hesistant but eventually let his tounge in your mouth.

As he pressed his tounge up against yours you grinded your hips against his, receiving small growls from him. You plunged your tounge deeper in his mouth letting out a soft moan.

As you both broke the kiss Ayato panted heavily and licked the string of salvia that kept you two connected to each other. "F-Fuck (y/n)" he groaned as you grinded against his member a bit rougher than last time.

He began kissing and nipping down your neck. Your back arched and your toes curled at this foreign action. "A-Aya-to!" you tilted your head and gave him more acess to your neck. "I hope you're ready for what I'm about to do.." he growled in your ear.

------------------------------Timeskip after you guys..block bustered and cockthrustered------------------------------------

You and Ayato lied on your couch, sweaty, panting heavily and clinging onto eachother's body. "Did y-you enjoy yourself Aya?" you sat up a bit and tilted your head.

Ayato blushed and nodded slowly, as his brain was still processing the events that currently took place. "I have to ask you something.." you said shyly.

"What is that?" Ayato cocked his head to the side a bit and pulled you up on his lap, wrapping his arm protectively around your waist. "If you had to choose between, Koya, Asami and I ..who would it be?"

Ayato wore a ghost of a smile as he pushed your hair back and planted a small peck on your forehead, as if he was trying to say he would choose you. "If your dumbass couldn't notice, I've had a crush on you ever since you joined agoiri, I'm not someone who would just take girls for granted, as you can see I allow you to do more things to me than your sisters (y/n). For example" he pointed and your naked body and the hickeys and bite marks on your neck.

"Ah ok ok" you blushed and kissed Ayato's cheek. "You Pervy boy" you both blushed and laughed. "You have a cute smile, Ayato" Ayato blushed and looked away "Fuck off" You giggled and poked his nose. "Im serious you should smile more, you always look grumpy and ready to kill someone"

He gently shook his head and cupped your cheeks.

"I love you, Ayato"

"I love you too, Idiot"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awh cute cute

Sorry about the late update and ayato being kinda-- ok I'll stop lying

VERY oc in this

But ill try and squeeze another update in today

Don't forget you can always request something