Human! Ayato x Human! Reader

You were silently walking down the halls of your school when suddenly "umfph" you fell down on the floor and dropped all your books.

"Watch where you're going freak!!"
Rize snarled before dusting her outfit off. Her 'sidekicks' Touka and Hinami picked up her books and mouthed an inaudible 'sorry' to you. You nodded and accepted the apology.

You spent your time picking up your books and papers. Two hands tapped your shoulder and you spun around as quick as you could startling them a little. They handed you the remainings of your supplies, with a smile. Well, the white haired guy smiled. But the blue haired guy looked like he wanted to kill you. "Thank you" you said

"No problem" The white haired boy stated "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"

"I'm (L/N) (Y/N)" You bowed with a small, greatful smile.

"Kaneki Ken" Kaneki said as he bowed as well

"Kirishima Ayato" The blue haired boy stated while crossing his arms and leaning on a locker. 'He looks like the girl from earlier' you thought.

Ayato noticed you staring at him, which made him smirk. He wrapped his arms around your waist and whispered in your ear "Do you like what you see?" A slight shiver ran down your spine as he nibbled on your ear.

Ayato pulled away and took a moment to admire your blushing face. He took a pen from behind his ear and wrote his number down on your arm with a little heart on the end.

Ayato then gestured for kaneki to follow him as they made their way to the cafeteria, leaving you dumbfounded and confused as to what just occured. A small smile emerged on your face as you quickly put your things in your locker and made your way to lunch.

__________________________________

IM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER yes i see the comments that there should be a part two to the cheater ayato x reader. I'm shook idk what to do. Do you guys wanna get back together with Ayato?? Or do you want me to write it as if you were getting together with kaneki or something idkdidkdm um I really like this one-shot i might make a part two or l might even make a separate book for it idk you guys comment below as to what i should do.