Hickey

You were nervous. Beyond nervous even, but you decided to go on with a plan to play a prank on your beloved boyfriend. Not really the best idea but you thought it would be fun so you went along with it. You and an ingenious friend of yours thought it would be funny if you came home with fake hickeys all over you to see how Ayato would react.

Once again. Not a good idea. But you had nothing better to do. "I'm setting up the camera here, (l/n)" you looked up and nodded.

"Here we go.." you sighed applying makeup on your neck and body.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Timeskip xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"(Y/n)? I'm home." Ayato grumbled out throwing his jacket in the corner of the room. He was surprised to find your sleeping figure on the couch. He examined your body, the little dark purple and blue spots confused him. 'Bruises?' He thought. 'No...hickeys??' The thought of that angered him. The thought of you and someone else leaving those oh so special marks on your body continued to amger him. "(Y/n). Wake the fuck up!" He pulled you off the couch, causing you to fall on the floor.

"Ow..(insert random guy's name) that hurt.."

At this point Ayato was pissed. He fully confirmed that you got those hickeys from another guy. "Who the fuck is that!!" Ayato pulled you up by the collar of your shirt and brought his face to yours. His eyes were slightly watery, and you took notice of that.

"Ayato?" You pretended to be shocked he was here. "You're home early.." you swiftly grabbed a blanket be wrapped it around your body to hide the 'hickeys'. Even tho you knew he saw them. He violently slammed you into a wall.

"What the fuck, (y/n)!! I do everything for you! I wake up for you! I hunt for you! I stay alive for you!" He went on rambling and continuously rammed you into the wall.

As painful as it was for you, you continued with the prank. "Aya..please calm down." He stopped and looked down. Now you did it. He was crying. Ayato, the tsundere ghoul, was crying. Because of you. He picked up your arm and examined the hickeys, he wished they were bruises. He knew they weren't little did he know they were fake. Tears from his blue eyes dripped on your arm, smearing the makeup you used to create the fake hickeys. He noticed it and further rubbed the smudged makeup on your arm. "Pranked you..." you nervously said.

A hand made its way to the side of your face. Well- more like a fist. Ayato punched the wall and looked up at you with his still teary eyes and face. That hit you hard. You felt really bad about the prank now. You reached up to wipe away his tears. "It was a joke, Aya. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry"

"Are you fucking kidding me" Ayato glared at you with his puffy red eyes. You shook your head no. At this point you didn't know what to say or do. You walked over by the cameras and took them out of their hiding spots. Ayato didn't know what to do either. He was undeniably angry with you but at the same time he was greatly relieved. He wanted to take you to your shared bedroom and mark you himself. Another part of him wanted to just leave. He decided to take another approach. He slowly walked over to you and grabbed your wrists. A small peck was placed on the tips of your fingers, up your arm to your shoulder all the way to your temple. He proceeded to your other arm, pecking all the way up to your temple. His hands slid around your waist and he rested his forehead on yours.  "I love you...a lot" he stated.

"I love you too" you wrapped your arms around his neck. He let go and flicked your forehead. "Ow.."

"If you ever do some fucked up shit like that again I'll leave you"

(Unedited)