Online

/New message from:: Ayato kirishima/

Your phone vibrates in your pocket as you and your friends walk home from school. "Ooo~ who's texting you" Your friend evy says as she tries to take a glance of your phone.

Ayato: Hey

You softly chuckled as you held your phone close to your chest "It's no one, Evy"

(y/n): Hey baby

[[This is actually really cringey im dying]]

As you're distracted texting your online lover your friend successfully manages to snatch your phone away from you "Yoi nK!" she calls out and reads over the messages

[[nosey ass friend's smh😤😤]]

"Awhh that's so cutee (y/n)!!" She smiled and tossed your phone back over. You faced away from her and continued to text your lover.

(y/n): Two more days, I can't wait to see you!!

Ayato: I don't want to wait two more days, Come now

You giggled a bit and lightly shook your head

(y/n): Patience, Ayato, It's a beautiful thing
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Ayato's POV:

"Aggh!" I groaned in frustration. My sister, Touka, glanced over at me.

"Is there something wrong?" She questioned placing her hand on her hip.

"Not at all" I sarcastically replied and threw myself onto the newly made bed. I heard an aggravated sigh escape from my sister's lips as I throw all the effort she put into making the bed in the trash.

"So what's up?" She was obviously annoyed by my actions but proceeded to hear out my problems.

"Well, Im meeting (y/n) in two more days but...I just don't want to wait" Touka laughed a bit and shook her head

"First of all how do you know she's even a real person? For all you know she could be an old woman in disguise!!" She nagged me about all the possibilities and dangers of meeting up with someone from the internet.

"I've video chatted with her before, trust me, she's real" Touka opened her mouth and hesitated getting out what she wanted to say. "Yes?" I cocked my head to the side and raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing, I'm leaving today, I'll be back in a week or so" Touka smiled "Don't do anything while I'm gone!" she poked my forehead and quickly gathered her things before leaving the house.

I sighed and closed my eyes, imagining all of the things (y/n) and I could do together

_ _ _ (Next day) _ _ _

'One more day until I see him'

You thought as Evy dragged you into a clothing store. "Why are we going here?" You questioned. "So you can have something cute to wear when you meet Ayato!!"

After years of changing and picking out clothes you finally settled with some shorts, black boots and a tank top (? don't know wgat th fuck it is so just look @ th picture)

After your eventful shopping trip you went home and smiled to yourself "He'll love it"
_ _ _ _ _ _ Nexx Day_ _ _ _

You excitingly got up from your bed and ran to the bathroom to shower and brush your teeths.

After your hydgenic procedures you put on your new outfit and packed some clothes and necessities for yourself. (Btw you're spending 2 weeks over w him)

You took everything you needed and put them in the trunk of your car. A grin spread across your face as you made your way down the street. You had a long way to go.

____ Ayatos Pov_____

I took a quick shower and got out. Then i put some grey sweat pants and socks, leaving my towel around my neck and letting my hair dry.

Was I nervous? Not much

Was I ready to see her? Yes. Very ready

Hopefully she'll get here soon I hate waiting.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

You pulled up to a, what it looks to be, 3 floored house. Beautiful plants decorated the outside in various patterns that went very well with the white house. You slowly made your way to the door.

You knocked about three times before a special someone opened the door. "Ayato.."

"(y/n)"

You both smiled at eachother as joyful tears threatened to fall from your eyes.

Ayato slightly smirked and leaned on the door frame "So are you just gonna stand there or give me a hug?"

You stepped inside and ran over to Ayato. "Nice to finally meet you, Ayato" You placed a peck on his cheek as his face lit up into a bright red colour

"Alright, that's enough" His blush darkened as he turned his head to the side

"Nice to finally meet you too, (y/n)"

_____________________________________

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED I JUST GET REALLY TIRED AND NANOGIFNEJHDDB IM SORRY OK ILY. Also leave a comment below and tell me if i should continue this or not and remember I'll take suggestions if you have any