Morning Lemon

*kesha voice* WAke uP IN ThA MORNIn' fEELIN' lIKE P-dIDDY-

jk.

Lets just start this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ayato.."

No reply

"AYATO!" You screamed making him shove his finger in your mouth to shut you up. You blushed all different shades of red and he chuckled at this.

"You're so cute.." he mumbled and pulled his finger out. You hid your face in his chest, he flinched at the sudden action and grabbed your wrists. "Oi, idiot you almost pushed me off the bed" he scowled as he pinned you on the bed.

"A-Ayato.." you whimpered. "Shut up brat" he silenced you by slamming his lips roughly on yours. You moaned lightly causing him to pull away. "T-Tease.." you said hiding your blush.

Ayato just stared at you. You felt your heartbeat increase greatly at this and you decided to take action as well.

You crawled ontop of him and pressed your soft pink lips on his neck leaving a trail of kisses. You then dragged your tounge along his neck trying to find his sweet spot.

Ayato grabbed your chin and started sucking your tounge. You, unknowingly, started grinding up on his member. "(y/n).." he growled seductively.

You let out a small squeak as he pushed you down on the bed. Ayato pushed your shirt up and ripped off your bra. Your face flushed horribly as he planted small kisses up your stomach.

Oh my god..

You thought as he started sucking on your left bud while pinching and squeezing the other. Your rolled your hips, while gripping onto the sheets. As Ayato pulled away you whimpered a bit, causing him to chuckle.

He tugged on your shorts and pulled them off your legs, leaving you in your soaked (f/c) underwear. He gently pulled off your panties and pressed his hands against your thighs.
He was nervous and hesitated a bit, but he eventually stuck his tounge out and licked around your clit. "Mmh..ayato~"

"(y/n)?"

"(y/n)!?"

"Agh!" you woke up panting. "What did you throw at me- a lemon?" ayato nodded "Yes a lemon, now get your lazy ass up"

((plssss request what i should write next))