Attention

Sorry I haven't updated in a while :/ i haven't been feeling inspired enough
____________________________________

"Ayyaato" you cooed and poked your sleepy boyfriend. "Hey, Ayato" you crawled ontop of him and sat on his stomach.

"What the actual fuck do you want, (f/n)?" He sighed popping one eye open and grabbing you by your torso.

You giggled and rested your forehead on his chest. "Attention" you replied, repeatedly poking his belly. He pulled you down and pecked your lips.

"There.." you smiled and weaved your hands with Ayato's and intertwined his with yours.

Suddenly

"Oof!"

Ayato pinned you down on the bed, his blue hair sweeping over his face. He smirked as you gulped 'oh geez' you thought as you looked up at Ayato.

"Still want that attention?" he grinned as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Depends, What type of attention?" you tilted your head a bit and arched an eyebrow.

Ayato roughly pressed his lips against yours, you wrapped your legs around his waist and opened your mouth a bit. He pushed his wet muscle up against yours.

"Mmh.." you moaned and pushed his head closer to yours.

He deepens the kiss while exploring your wet caverns, leaving no area untouched. He pulled away a bit and panted.

"Was that enough attention" You giggled and nodded.

"I love you, Aya-chan!~"

Ayato nods and then pushes you off the bed "Now, let me sleep" he said causing you to pout

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woo i haven't updated in a while sorry about that