Ayato x pregnant! reader

"M-Mom .. Dad I have some news.. I- uh....ugh" you groaned and slammed your fist on your dresser. This is harder than I'd thought it be. You flopped back on your bed and ran your hand over your stomach, sighing. 

A couple of months back for your birthday you and Ayato went out and- well its obvious what happened. Ayato used the excuses "I dont know what a condom is" and "I can't even spell condom" to try and cover the fact that the condom you gave him was completely untouched and in the trash. A couple of days ago you discovered horrifying news that you were pregnant.

"(y/n)!!" you heard your mom calling "COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST!!" you put your slippers on and made you way to the kitchen.

"Good morning, everyone" Everyone smiled and said their greetings back. "Actually I have an...um an announcement to make" you breathed in and pushed your hair back.

"Make the announcement after breafast dear" your mom smiled and pushed you over to your seat. You bit into your food and noticed the usual flavours of a tasty egg and bacon along side with pancake breakfast now tasted like urine, pebbles and toenail clippings. Not that you knew what that tasted like, it just fit the description. To your dismay you decided to swallow it so your mothers hard work didn't go to waste. You had a strange urge to eat more so you followed your  conscience and took another bite. Surprisingly it tasted normal 'that was weird' you thought to yourself.

You cleared your throat to get your family's attention. "So, like I said before...I had an announcement to make" you awkwardly laughed and took a deep breath "Im pregnant." You heard a fork drop from the corner of the room. Your head slowly rose to take a look at everyones expressions. You looked at your siblings first and saw confusion twisted up in their faces. Then to your mother who had her hand over her mouth. And finally your father, who didn't look happy at all.

"H-How far long?" your mother managed to stutter out.

"A couple months maybe, I don't completely know" you looked down and crossed your arms. "But I do know I'm keeping it" your father slammed his fist on the table and walked off.

"He just needs some time to cool off, after all you're still his little girl(y/n)"

"Lets take you to the hospital and se-"

"Actually- I'd rather stay away from the hospital"

"But why dont you want-"

"I just dont want to go m-"

"But eventually you're gonna-"

"OK and when that eventually comes it'll come but for now I dont even know if my baby is a f*cking ghoul or n-" you slapped your hand over your mouth to prevent yourself from saying any more. 'shit' you looked at your mother's shocked expression.

"Ghoul? What does that word even have to do with the baby"

You bit your lip and looked down "I- uhh don't- um...I-"

"The baby is a ghoul?"

"I dont kn- I mean no"

"(y/n)" your mother shook with anger. All of your life you were a trouble maker but this is the point where your mother snapped. "You know I love you. But until you find out what that thing in your stomach is I want you out this house. In exactly 30 minutes"

"Mom-"

"20 minutes or im calling the CCG"

You nodded and quietly made your way upstairs and started to pack outfits and hygenic essentials etc. You made your way back downstairs. You snuck out almost all of your family's savings and left (lets say you guys had a safe full of money 🆗🆒). You took your phone out and called Ayato on the phone you got for him.