jealousy

(not edited)

"Oi, (y/n) get.off." ayato said as he tried prying out of your hug. "AYAA-cHAN HUG MEE" You said, making a puppy dog face. Ayato ignored you and walked away from you. "Fuck you too" you muttered under your breath

You walked around agoiri waving and smiling at everyone. You bumped into a new member and closed your eyes waiting for your impact to the ground.

It never came..

You opened one eye to see a man with mesmerizing grey eyes and white hair, with a concerned look on his face.

"Ah, Gomen" The white haired man said to you as he pulled you up. "Daijōbu" you tilted your head a bit and smiled. "Im sorry I didn't see you" he smiled and scratched the side of his cheek.

You thought that was adorable so what did you do? You hugged him to death. "KYAAA YOU'RE SO KAWAII" you said hugging his face close to your chest. "Hey.." you let the white haired male go and looked down at him on the floor. "Whats your name"

He looked up at you with a small pink tint on his cheeks. "Ah sorry.." he stood up and chuckled softly (which made your heart melt) "kaneki ken, you?" you smiled " (l/n) (f/n)"

Kaneki rubbed your head and smiled softly. "Alright (f/n), nice to meet you" kaneki said with his hand outstretched to you as his other was still on your forehead. You blushed a bit and shook his hand.

Unaware of the arrogant ghoul watching you too you hugged kaneki and squealed. "YOU'RE SO ADORABLE!!" you screamed jumping up and down.

"A-Ack!" kaneki replied as you set him down. " (F/n)" you heard someone's voice say behind you as they wrapped their arms around your waist from behind. "Ayato?"

You giggled and poked his nose. "oh! Let me introduce you to-"

"Kirishima" kaneki said codly

"Kaneki" Ayato spat with disgust

" (l/n)" you said adding yourself to conversation, also wondering how they both knew eachother.

Kaneki looked down at you and smiled a bit. you looked up at him and blushed a bit, smiling back. Ayato noticed this and scowled. His grip on you tightened and he dragged you away from kaneki "Oh? Sayōnara kaneki-kun!" you waved at kaneki with a wide smile on your face.

Ayato threw you on his bed once you both reached his room and locked the door. "The fuck was that!?" you looked confused and tilted your head "What's wrong aya-chan?"

He growled and punched the wall "YOU WERE TOUCHING THAT ONE-EYED FREAK'S HAND AND SMILING AT HIM!!"

You studied Ayato's face for a moment before grinning a bit. "Ahaha aya-chaaan~!" ayato glared at you "The fuck do you want?" you giggled and ran up to him, wrapping your arms tightly around him

"You're jealouss~" you purred in his ear. Ayato's face turned beet red "N-No i just-" you quickly cut him off and pecked his lips.

"I didn't get with you to leave you, dont worry about me cheating or being intrested in other guys" you said burrying your head in his neck "You're the only one for me"

Ayato's face softened and he cupped your cheeks with his hands "promise?"

"I promise" ayato smiled lightly and pressed his lips softly on yours "I love you ayato" you said after pulling away "tch" ayato looked down at you and flicked your forehead "I love you too, idiot"

______________________________________

THIS FEELS LIKE IT TOOK FOREVER BUT IT DIDNT PLEAASE REQUEST SOEMTHING IM SUPER BORED ALSO I MIGHT MAKE A KANEKI X READER ONE SHOT BOOK IDK IF I SHOULD CAN WE ALSO APPRECIATE KANEKIS BEAUTIFUL FACE IN THE PICTURE WHEREAS AYATO LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE LOST PUPPY ITS ADORABLE BYE