1.

Aaliyah's 's:POV

*Ring Ring* I wake up to the noise of my alarm clock. Today was the last day of my senior year in high school. I managed to get out of bed and do my usual morning routine. I threw on some high wasted jeans with a pink crop top that showed my back. For my shoes i wore some white vans .I grabbed my car keys and headed out i got into my white mercedes benz that my Dad had bought me before he had died. I made my way over to Mcdonald's to get me a large coffee because lord knows Starbucks is way to expensive. I finally arrive at school I snatched my mcm bag out of the back seat and slammed the door. My best friend Amber texts me to tell me to meet her by the cafeteria. As i was texting and walking i bumped into a tall object. Standing over me was Brandon aka lil bibby.

Aaliyah: Do you not see me here?

Brandon: Yeah, but you shouldn't be texting and walking then we wouldn't have this problem!

Aaliyah : I don't know who your talking to but i know it's not me keep walking yb.

Brandon: You got a mouth on you i like that.

Aaliyah: You a fool i don't have time for you.

( Aaliyah rushes over to the cafeteria to meet up with her best friend Amber.)

Brandon's POV:

I remember i used to have a crush on ole girl last year but she never gave me the time of day because supposedly i had to many "hoes". Every nigga in the school wished they had her but she only focused on her school work. I hear my bro lil herb call me over to the table so i walked over there to see what was up.

lil herb: Bro you never going get her, you know how many nigga that try to get her everyday and she turn each of them down.

Brandon: She not even that hard to bag i betchu 100 dollars i'll cuff her.

lil herb: Now you gassin but we will see .

Aaliyah POV:

I walked over to the cafeteria to meet up with Amber. But i couldn't find her I thought maybe she went to first class already. I walked down the hall way to get to first period but I see Toya walking my way with her lil group. My whole mood change i knew she was about to start talking her shit. I mean that's all her and her lil gang did. But i wasn't about to let her ruin my day.

Toya: I saw you talking to my man lil bibby.

Aaliyah: Okay and.. he bumped into me and next time tell Brandon to stay out of my way.

Toya: Oh no! who you talking to like that? I will beat yo ass.

Aaliyah: All bark no bite.

Aaliyah POV: As Toya and i went back in forth and i never once noticed that she was giving the signal for her girls to pop on me. I feel a fist smash against my head I instantly fall to the ground. They began to jump me all i heard was people rushing from their classroom to come and gass the fight up. I stopped feeling the punches only because the security guards had pulled them off of me. Standing in the front of the crowd was lil bibby and his friends laughing at me. I was so embarrassed I picked my bag up and ran out of the school without letting anyone know.