21.

Brandon pov:

 I texted Ebony telling her to come through. Trust me i felt bad for what i was doing to Keke but i was going cut Ebony right off after we got back from out trip. She knocked on the door and i went to go open it. Keke was out and i knew she wasn't coming back anytime soon. Soon as she came in we just got down to business. After a while she got on top and started rididng me. I  was so caught up that i didn't even realize Keke and Squeak had walked in. 

Keke pov:

Squeak and I walk into the room and see this Ebony girl riding Brandon. At that time, I just lost it. I took her by her head and dragged her. I punched her so many times I couldn't even keep track. Squeak couldn't pull me off so Brandon helped him. All i saw was Ebony running butt naked out of our room.

Brandon: Baby! Baby! Im sorry!

Keke: Sorry my ass. Brandon I never did or thought about  cheating  to you I've been nothing but loyal to you! We have a child together!  Im done !!

Brandon: No your not done... I said im sorry. I didn't mean.. to hurt you... I love you Keke i really do!

Keke: If you loved me then you wouldn't have done that shit!

*keke punches Brandon and then walks out the room*

Keke pov:

Shit i got in the car heading nowhere. I was driving so fast I think I went through a couple red lights. I felt myself falling apart. I've been nothing but loyal to him and im just so hurt right now. Im not going to get back at him either cause 2 wrongs don't make a right. But Brandon doesn't deserve me. I got a text from Shaniya so i was replying. I was typing the last word until........

Couple more chapters then it's over. Comment, Vote, and tell your friends about it for a s/o