22.

Lady: Omg! Are you okay!? Someone call for help now! She's hurt!

*police and ambulance arrive* *Keke is rushed to the hospital*

Police: Does anyone know what happened here?

Man: She was driving and someone came off the turnpike and crashed into her!

Author's pov(me):

The unknown man saved Keke from actually going to jail after she had recovered from her injury... She was texting and driving which  is against the law. 

Nurse pov:

I had the patience phone that was given to me from the crime scene... I went through her phone to find someone that i could contact to tell them she was in the hospital I  found someone named "Baby" with a ring emoji along with it . I assumed it was either her boyfriend or husband so I called the number. He immediately picked up i could hear the  worry in his voice. 

*on the phone*

Brandon: Im sorry... Just let me explain

Nurse: Excuse me, I have some news regarding anyone related to Keke.

Brandon: Uhm... I'm her husband... What happened?

Nurse: Well, she has been in an accident. You may want to come down here .

Brandon: Damn ight... Tell her im coming

*phone hangs up*

Brandon: Yo... Get up.. You gotta go Ebony!!

Ebony: Why? 

Brandon: What you mean why? Get up and get out!

Ebony: Ight man whatever!

*Brandon arrives to the hospital an hour later*

Squeak: Bro what took you so long to get here??

Brandon: Mane i had to handle some shit. You over here clocking me for what?

Squeak: Ayo calm down.. Im just saying that Ebony bitch aint worth it. You going to lose keke if you keep doing this shit. Your wife in the hospital and you busy laying up with some hoe you don't even know. 

Brandon: You supposed to me my bro. I do love Keke... We just been going through some thing. And this the only way i can get it off my metal.

Squeak: I am your bro. But the shit you doing to my best friend is getting me tight. You going be mad when she with a new nigga. You not a kid no more grow up and take responsibilities mane you killing me with this. She been nothing but yo ridah.

Brandon: Ahh shit. you right bro. I got to take care of what's mine..

Squeak : That's what im talking bout. You ready to go in.

Brandon: Yeah

*They walk in*

Squeak: Best friend !!

Keke: who?(saying slowly)

Squeak: You good? What happened?

Keke: I don't know... who are you!

Squeak: What you mean? I'm your best friend... And Brandon is your husband

Brandon: What's wrong with her?

Squeak: I don't know...

Brandon: You think she forgot about Ebony bro?

Squeak: I mean I guess... but that don't mean you can keep messing around with her.