9.

Aaliyah POV:

I wake to bibby and herb standing at the edge of my bed. I jumped up and quickly made Damion get out of the house. I was surprised Brandon didn't hurt him. I sat on the bed and just listen to him yell at me i couldn't say anything back because i had no right to speak. I started to cry cause i really fucked up i was willing to do anything to get him back. Bibby told herb he would call him to come pick him up when he was done handling his business.

(Herb walks out)

Brandon: So that's how you bout to do me! Im in a hospital bed! i almost died! and you over here sleeping with the same nigga that i saved you from a couple days ago! For all we know you can be pregnant! Mane i told you that I loved you i never said that to another female only my moms man i trusted you!

Aaliyah: Brandon Im sorry i was just stressing out. I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you please don't walk out! I will do anything to go back to what we had. (crying uncontrollably)

Brandon: Well sorry shorty im not bout to take you back after you did me dirty.  So stop with the fake tears you weren't thinking about me.  How long have yah been sleeping together?

Aaliyah: Baby im sorry! 

Brandon: I said how long have this been going on?

Aaliyah: For two weeks...

Brandon: What! 2 weeks! This is why you haven't been coming to see me! That some crazy shit. Im out shorty.

Aaliyah: Stop! (grabbing onto him so he won't leave)

(Brandon pushes her off of him and walks out the door. He then gets into his car and speeds off)

Brandon's POV:

I needed to get this aaliyah shit of my mental. I hit Destiny up to see if her brothers were home she said yeah so i pulled up to her crib. We was all in the basement smoking and shit until my phone started ringing. I saw Aaliyah named i ignored it. We was all just talking about my tour this weekend i had to switch it because of what happened 2 weeks ago.  My phone had rung again it was Aaliyah i finally answered it because she was going to keep calling. She told me to come over she sounded drunk as hell. So i rushed over here i thought to myself *what am i doing going to her house im dumb as hell* but i kept driving anyways. I finally got to her crib and walked in.

Brandon: Aaliyah! Aaliyah! Where you at!

Aaliyah: Upstairs Brandon! (slurring her words)

Brandon: What the hell was you doing girl!

Aaliyah: I was drinking a lil bit.(slurring her words)

Brandon: A lil bit? You drunk 2 hennessy bottles that's not a little bit. Who you with?

Aaliyah: Nobody i just want you to come over. Just lay down and go to sleep with me Brandon.(slurring her words)

Brandon: Nah man you drunk you need to go to sleep.

Aaliyah: If you dont come lay down ima hurt myself.(slurring her words)

Brandon: You really bout to do this to me? Ion want to be here. You need to go to sleep!

Aaliyah: Brandon just please for one night.

Brandon's POV:

I laid beside her and cuddled her. I missed her so much but i was still hurt. She fell asleep fast. I stayed awake for 3 hours straight and finally came to my senses I love Aaliyah so much that i decided to forgive her.  To keep it a buck i can't see her with no one else besides me. Im down for her i wasn't going let some nigga ruin our relationship.