23.

2 months later

Squeak POV:

I spent 3 months with Keke in the hospital now that's best friend goals. George had already told me how Brandon had another bitch in his house i knew it was Ebony. Keke had gotten her memory back even tho it was a lot of hard work we got through it. It was time to go back home so we went back to the hotel and picked her things up.

*25 minutes later*

Keke pov:

Well, here I am back in Chiraq. I haven't been to work in 3 months but all I was worried about was Brianna. I didn't forget what Brandon did thanks to Squeak for reminding me every day. I also been texting someone new. His name was August i wasn't taking him serious cause i knew he had hoes jacking his line every day. He said he wanted to meet Brianna and i was iffy about it at first but then i just went along with it. He was taking me out on a day tonight and he wanted Brianna to come along.

*knock knock*

Brandon: Who is it?

Keke: Keke.. open the fucking door dumb ass.

*Brandon opens the door*

Brandon: Hey baby.

Keke: Hi Brandon. Im picking up Brianna and we are going out. I'll drop her off later.

Brandon: Wait, did you just call me Brandon? What did i do to you? And wym going out?

Keke: Brandon i know what you did with that Ebony girl. I want a break i can't be with someone who leaves me in the hospital just to come back home with some hoe. You left her around my child and if i found out that she did something to my child ima kill both of yah. And yes im going out and it's none of your concern.

Brandon: I told you i fucked up. Im not taking a break fuck you think this is .

Keke: Ight.. you can think that.

*Keke walks upstairs to join Brianna in her room*

Brianna: Mommy!

Keke: Hey baby. how you been?

Brianna: Where you been mommy? I missed you.

Keke: Mommy was at work on a trip but i have a gift for you.

Brianna: Give it to me ! give it to me please mommy!

*Keke placed a diamond necklace across Brianna's neck*

Brianna: It's pretty mommy... Thank you!!

Keke: Alright... go get ready I'm taking you out tonight.

*Brianna leaves the room*

Brandon: Taking her where?

Keke: Brandon im taking her out. Stop asking questions .. I'm her mother and i can do what i want.

Brandon: Why you acting like that? You acting like you don't want to be with me!

Keke: Oh and I can say the same. Brandon, you cheated on me multiple times. You let that hoe in my house.. you let her watch my child.

Brandon: You know what man... whatever

Keke pov:

Brandon stormed out of the house. I really didn't care he probably went out to fuck some other hoe. Brandon and I were basically roommates that had a child together. We didn't talk to each other only if he had to do with Brianna. I still love Brandon but I'm not bout to go right back to him. Me and him are dating new people but he still complain to me about how he wants me back.

*August is calling Keke*

Keke: Hello...Talk to me

August: You ready for tonight?

Keke: I'm not bringing Brianna no more she is staying with her grandmother tonight.

August: Damn i really wanted her to come. But i right outside of your house.

Keke: Ight just ring the doorbell.

August: Ight peace baby girl.

*phone hangs up* *August rings the door* *Brandon goes to open the door*

Brandon: Who you here for ?

August: Keke

Brandon: Oh ight... Keke ya hoe downstairs.

*August laughs because Brandon is being petty*

Keke: Brandon shut the hell up. August you ready?

Brandon and August: Damn!

Keke: Thanks guys...

August: Damn! You look fine ma*August.

Keke: you ready you just keep looking at me 😴.

August : im sorry you look good!

August pov:

I was feelin the girl. My intentions weren't to have sex with her unless she wanted it. We pull up to the resturant that i had rented out i didnt want anyone taking pictures of us and ruining g our night. We pulled our menues and looked for what we wanted.We finnaly ordered.
August: So tell me... Why you still with that nigga?

Keke: Because he's the father of my child and i still love him.

August: Well the way he treating you don't show me that he love you at all.

Keke: Can we change the subject...

August: ight baby girl... Im ready to eat anyways.

Keke: i know what you can eat. (laughing)

August: What was that? (laughing)

Keke: Nothin... I didnt say anything... Your not like that anyways.

August: Well i can show you what im bout.

Keke: Then stop talking and show me what you bout.

August pov:
I could tell she wanted the dick. But she dont know what im working with. I grab her by her hand leading her back to my truck. I lay her down in the back seat. I started to kiss and suck on her neck leading down to her lower stomatch. I pulled her dress up and panties off. I rubbed my dick against just teasing her. I stick it in and started to fuck the shit out of her. Her moans made me stroke faster and deeper. She was yelling that she was about to cum so i pulled my dick out of her and flipped her over making her get into doggy style. I put my dick in and again started to fuck her. She liked that rought shit so i grabbed her by her throat and with my other hand i pulled her hair. We went through 5 rounds until some nigga started to call her phone.