20.

THIS STORY WILL BE ENDING SOON.... IF I GET MORE VIEWS, COMMENTS, AND VOTES I WILL MAKE A NEW STORY!!!!

Brandon's pov:

It was herb birthday today so we decided to all get-together and take a trip to Dubai. Herb always wanted to go there but never had a chance to.  I had my mom watch Brianna for the whole week. Our flight was leaving in 20 mins so i had to get ready. I did my usual morning routine. When i got out i just threw on my black fc3 shirt  with some trues . Keke was ready so we headed to the airport. We caught our flight right in time. 

*on the plane*

Keke: Brandon put my bag on top.

Brandon: Nah my bag was there first tf.

Keke: I dont care put my shit on top i have important stuff in there.

Brandon: No im not doing that shit you always complaning!

Squeak: Yah arguing like lil kids.

Brandon: Ion even wanna sit by her. Switch seats with me real quick.

*they switch seats*

Keke: Childish ass nigga

Brandon pov:

Yo she always tryna argue with me thats the crazy thing. We've been falling apart slowly and it hurts. Lately its just been arguments after arguments. I really needed to get this off my mental. I couldn't smoke on the plane and i also promised Keke i would never cheat on her. But the girl that was sitting next to me was making it hard for me not to pull her into that bathroom and just fuck her. She wore this  white crop top that expose her breast them jawns was big as hell. She wore these jeans that hugged her butt and thighs nicely.  Damn here i am eye rapping her. She dropped her phone which gave me a perfect time to talk to her. I couldn't believe i was doing this . I had it stuck in my mind "I was going to cheat on the love of my life"

*Brandon picks her phone up and hands it to her*

Lady: Thanks... 

Brandon: No problem shorty...And whats yo name i didn't catch it..

Lady: Ebony.. It's Ebony... (blushing) And yours?

Brandon: No problem... But my name is Brandon...

Ebony: Aren't you lil bibby?

Brandon: Yeah that's me... You listen to my music or something?

Ebony: Yes.. I love you so much... 

Brandon: Aye i got a fan on board(laughing)

Brandon's pov:

Keke couldn't see me because she was sitting in the first section of the plane and i was in the second section. We talked for about 4 hours. I asked her where was she headed and she said to Dubai and the crazy thing is she was staying in the same hotel as me. I really felt bad for  what i was about to do but i just couldn't stop myself.

*the next day*

Keke: Squeak!

Squeak: wassup?

Keke: Have you seen Brandon?

Squeak: Nah fam, the last time i saw him was when i got off the plane.

Keke: I have a feeling he cheating on me

Squeak: Nah i know Brandon he would never cheat on you. He probably just enjoying himself .. Ight ima take you out to get this off your mind.

Keke: mhhh. Where you taking me?

Squeak: It's some fancy place where they have some good ass seafood so im take you there.

*they head to the restaurant* 

Ebony pov:

Brandon and I didn't waste any time. I only wanted him for one thing cause i heard his dick was A1. I knew he had a girl and all but i didn't care and neither did he.

Brandon: Ebony

Ebony: Yes daddy

Brandon: Hmm. come here shorty sit on daddy lap

*she sits on his lap*

Ebony: What you want boy.

Brandon: You

*they start kissing*

Brandon: Give me some head.

Ebony: Boy where is yo manners?

( A/N only real bibby fans see what i did there)

Brandon : please mane.

Ebony: Ight just for you daddy.

Ebony pov: 

He pulled his pants down exposing his dick. I started off giving him a hand job then i started to lick and suck on the tip making my way down. I could tell he liked it because he threw his head back and started moaning. I sucked on his ball making him pick me up and throw me on the bed. He pulled up my pencil skirt and slid my panties to the side shoving his dick inside of me. He begin to stroke making me go crazy before I was about to cum he went down on me. He sucked on my clit like a lollipop making all my juice go into his mouth. Damn Brandon really knew how to make me feel good. He went into the bathroom and washed up and then walked out of my room.

Brandon pov:

Ahh shit! Damn! Ion know what i just did. Damn I fucked up. I checked my phone to see Keke and Squeak had called me like 34 times. I walked into my room and saw that Keke wasn't there. I called her to see where she was.  She didn't answer she sent me straight to voicemail.

Squeak pov:

I felt so bad for Keke she sat there crying her eyes out. Brandon accidentally butt dialed her when he was having sex with some girl named Ebony. She told me to just bring her back to the hotel so i did. When we unlocked the door what we saw was some other shit. Keke went crazy !!