16.

Squeak: Bro, herb is gone... My nigga died.

Brandon: Nah not my nigga, that was my bro, Who the fuck did this shit. On my moms i killing anybody who did this it.

Squeak: Damn! Damn! Fuck.... meet me in the trap at 4 bro...

*phone hangs up*

Brandon pov:

 I through my phone across the room. Im glad keke didn't wake up cause then she would have started talking her shit. I hopped in the shower bumping some of herb shit. I stood in the shower crying my eyes out. Damn i looked and sounded like a bitch right now. I got out and threw on a red shirt, jeans, a mk belt,  and some timbs.  My phone started ringing i looked at the screen and saw that it was some hoe that i met on tour. I declined it and walked out the door jumping into my BMW. I made it to the trap. When i walked in all ma niggas was there and they looked as depressed as i was. We all got in a circle nd said a prayer for ma nigga herb. His funeral was going be set in june but it was may. We pushed it  back a month instead of this week because we had to get shit  situated first.  My phones goes off again but instead it was Keke.

Keke: Baby!

Brandon: What...

Keke: What's wrong with yo ugly ass.

Brandon: Look if you called me just to say some dumb shit then hang up.

Keke: Ight man call me when you drop the attitude bitch.

Brandon: The only bitch here is you fytb.

*phone hangs up*

Brandon: Damn i just fucked up.

Squeak: Yeah nigga you did. Somebody going be sleeping on the couch tonight.

(every laughs)

Squeak: We all need to cut it out. I bet you Herb wouldn't want us crying and be mad because of his passing. Yah my bros and yah always going to be. We just need to stick together on some real shit and we will get through this.

(they spent 4 hours talking bout herb,their lives, and the thotties.)

Keke pov:

I called up Shaniya dumb ass to see what she was up to.  We haven't see each other in 4 months. I had to tell her a lot of shit so i told her to come through with some food because Brandon dumb ass still haven't gave me money to go grocery shopping . I had 3 more months until i graduated law school and i was happy as hell.

*Shaniya comes through and is sitting down talking to keke eating some fries and chicken wings.*

Shaniya: You dont have to tell me nothing i can see that your pregnant. How many months are you? 

(both laughing)

Keke: Stfu bitch.. but nah im 4 months. 

Shaniya: And who's the baby daddy?

Keke: Brandon...

Shaniya: Like brandon aka lil bibby 

Keke: Yeah. (laughing)

Shaniya: Omg you had a crush on him since you was a yougin now you finally got em. Why haven't i seen yah on each other page?

Keke: I mean i really don't know .. that's a good question..

*they caught up after 5 hours of talking... yes 5 hours of talking.. Shaniya left*

*Bibby walks in the door*

Brandon: Who tf was dat coming out my house! Better not have been no nigga !

Keke: Shut the hell up, it was my friend.

Brandon: Sure, we all know you.

Keke: Why you acting all different now? And wym "we all know you"?

Brandon: You be playing me... talking to other niggas. You not low man.

Keke: Nigga im pregnant... who tf am i going to talk to... 

Brandon: Ight whatever ion got time for you!

Keke: Nah dont come in here, tryna curse me out, you can sleep on the couch tonight cause ima smack the shit out of you if i see you in my face .

Brandon: You lucky you have my seed in your stomach.

Keke: And? If not you wasn't going to do anything!

Brandon: Whatever just give me my pillow and blanket.

*keke phone is ringing her classmate is calling*

Keke: Hey Tay.

Tay: Hey whats been going on with you, i hope im not bothering you...

Keke: Nah you good, but i've just been stressing you know, how bout you?

Tay: good.. Well you tryna help me study for this bar exam.. We can meet up anywhere you want.

Keke: Yeah, just come over later on at 6.

*Keke hangs up after Tay agrees to meet her tomorrow afternoon. Bibby walks upstairs*

Brandon: Baby, im sorry. Ion even know why i was buggin on you. It was just Herb died. And im just stressing. You forgive me?

Keke: Herb? Like my brother Herb?

Brandon: Yeah baby his funeral is next month..

*Keke is crying but is comfort by Brandon*

Keke: I just wanna go to sleep man i can't do this.

*Brandon and keke lay down cuddling... falling asleep*

A/n: I have to do homework then ima take my ass to sleep cause im tired af