24.

3 months later***

Keke pov:

I found out what Brandon hasn't been telling me.  I went crazy little did i know later on today i would have a murder on my hands. This bitch Ebony put her hands on my child she took my husband away from me. I never admitted to anyone... but the only reason why I'm with August is just for the sex... but i think he knows that. I still love Brandon... even though he was bad for me something in my heart just told me to hold on. I was meeting up with Shaniya and George for lunch. I did my usual morning routine. I wore a nude 2 piece dress with some black giuseppe heels. And i got Brianna dressed she wore a pink sun dress and some pink chanel flats. It was Brandon's turn to watch her so i was on my way to his house.

*keke calls brandon*

Brandon: Wassup

Keke: I'm on my way to drop Brianna off.

Brandon: Can you just drop her off later i gotta go to the studio.

Keke: No. This is your daughter too you can take her to the studio with you the fuck.

Brandon: Ayo dont curse at me. Just drop her off you always bitchin.

Keke: And you always with them dirty ass hoes.

Brandon: Ayo shut the fuck up and drop my daughter off you just mad cause i aint with ya ass.

*brandon hangs up*

Brianna: Mommy are you and daddy fighting?

Keke: No baby we are just going through some things...okay?

*keke arrives at brandon's house* *keke knocks on the door*

Brandon: Hol up!

Keke: Hurry up i don't have all day.

*Brandon opens the door*

Brandon:  Here you go with the b.s....

Keke: You know stop arguing w/ me man!

Brandon: I can't!

Keke: Whatchu mean you can't!

Brandon: Because nigga i love ya dumb ass i can't stop thinking about you. You with that August nigga and i feel like he taking my place.

Keke: Listen no one can ever take  your place know that & i love you to but i have to go.

Brandon pov:

I really miss her stubborn ass and i was gonna get ha back. Even if i gotta beat that soft nigga August tf up. Anyways Briana & i was watching a movie until Squeak told me to come to the ware house. So i pulled up to the ware house and i told Briana to sit still and don't talk to anyone. 

*Brandon and Squeak are having a meeting then hears gun shots*

Brandon: Fuck was that?

Squeak: Ion know go look through the window nigga.

*Brandon looks out the window and sees that his SUV is shot up*

Brandon: Shit! Wtf yo!!

Squeak: Bro whats going on?

Brandon: My car it's shot tf up....

Squeak: So ma nigga not like you had anything important in the car.

Brandon: Nigga! My daughter was in there .

Squeak: Oh shit!

Author pov:

Squeak and Brandon grabbed their guns and ran out of the ware house. They finally reached the car and saw that Briana wasn't their. Something caught Squeak eye... It was one of August Alsina tickets for his show tonight.

A/N: Sorry it took me so long but ima finish up this book and start a new one so stay tuned. Like, comment & vote guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1