3.

Aaliyah POV: 

My face was filled with shock when i saw who was at the door. It was my boyfriend  Chris at the door. I didn't know he was going to be back this early. I jumped up so fast and ran after him as he was marching out the house. I knew right then and there that i fucked up.

Chris: How you gonna fuck some other nigga in my house bitch!

Aaliyah: This is my house and I'm sorry that nigga don't mean nothing to me.

Chris:  I leave for 2 months and you already thottin.  

Aaliyah: Well i was getting back at you remember when you cheated on me with Nicki.

Chris: Dont call my phone or text it we through.

*Door slams*

Brandon POV: 

 I like Aaliyah but I'm not trying to make it obvious. When Chris cheated on her she cried on my shoulder all night she didn't deserve that. I went downstairs to see if she was still there . She was on the couch crying. I didn't like to see her like that so i thought we should continue what we were doing before. 

Brandon: You want me to make you feel better.

Aaliyah: Bibby I'm not in the mood.

Brandon: Come on just for 15 minutes then ima leave cause herb coming.

Aaliyah: You just want me for sex! If that's how you feel then get out. My  boyfriend just broke up with me well my ex and you want sex you some bummy ass nigga.

Brandon: Chill ma. I'm out of here mane you trippin.

Aaliyah POV:

I just wanted a shoulder to lean on but Brandon just wanted sex how could he be so selfish. I called Chris  i just wanted to see him one more time and apologize. He picked up on the third ring. I explained to him i was sorry and if we could start over. He agreed and said he was coming with his homeboys.

*Knock knock*

Aaliyah: Who is it?

Chris: Me.. Chris 

Aaliyah: You came!

Chris: I want to surprise you turn around.

Aaliyah: for real? okay

* She turns around and Chris blindfolds her*

Chris POV:

She want's to cheat on me ima show her not to mess with me. Me and the boys plan to run a train on her and leave her infront of bibby house since that's his girl now.

Aaliyah: Where we going.

Unknow voice :STFU bitch! (knocks her out)

 * They man handled her down to the basement and began to take her clothes off she struggles to fight them off but there were too many of them. The only thing she could do is lay there and be strong.

Chris: you want to be a thot ima treat you like one.

Aaliyah: no stop! i said i was sorry.

* she is again knocked out she had blood pouring down her leg from being rapped. They drop her off in front of bibby's house and left a note next to her body.* The note read.......