7.

Brandon's POV: 

      Mane I can't believe she gonna try and play me like that. And for a nigga who just wanted her pussy she wanted to stick up for him. She got mad because i hit him for calling her a bitch. I really liked this girl man but she was  showing me all kinds of signs that she didn't care. I wish i didn't feel like this  i had to get my shit together because i was going on tour this week.

Lil herb: What's wrong ma nigga?  

Brandon: Nah Aaliyah trippin fam got a nigga out here looking crazy.

Lil herb:  B i can tell u fucking with shorty heavy, but Amber head game boy it's crazy.

Brandon: Fam that's all the way off fucking topic like im really trying connect wit u on some deep shit, tell me what i should do bro?

Lil herb: But.. the way she sucked my dick tho... 

Brandon: Ight mane.. fuck it im just tell shawty how i feel.

Lil herb: You do that man.

(Brandon goes into Aaliyah room)

Aaliyah: What?

Brandon: Girl, dont talk to me like that i came to tell you some shit.

Aaliyah: What you want mf?

Brandon: Ight.. mane this hard cause ion get in my feelings but... the kid digging you i've been liking you for a while and i want you to be mine. Shawty we knew each other since preschool and ever since then i knew we were going be together soon. 

Aaliyah: Brandon.. I don't want to have a relationship right now i like you too but..

Brandon: Shawty im not asking you im telling you that you mine fytb.

Aaliyah: Well damn daddy(laughing)

Brandon: So that means you mine forever? But me and herb bout to go handle some business if ion come back don't call the police you herd?

Aaliyah:  you already know boo.. But baby where you going, how you bout to ask me out and then leave! And wym you have to handle some business? You going get yourself hurt if you keep running these streets mane.

Brandon: I'll try and make it back just for you baby, i love you baby girl.

Aaliyah: But i dont want you to leave daddy(trying to change his mind)

Brandon: Aaliyah as much as i want to stay i can't.

(They kiss and then brandon and herb pulls up to Chris's house (chris is aaliyah ex bibby is coming after him because he raped aaliyah)

Herb POV:

I'll be damned if i leave this shit without killing chris and his niggas. You dont put your hands on a girl especially my bro girl. We head around back this stupid ass nigga left the back door unlocked. I called my otha niggas up just in case, they got here in less then ten minutes. So we sneak through the back door and went down in the basement. Them niggas was surprised when they saw us. I saw one of chris nigga trying pull the gun out on bibby so i started shooting. 

( herb and his niggas killed chris and his friends but bibby wasn't okay he got shot in his legs and was losing blood fast. Herb takes bibby to dre ware house to get treated)

Dre: What's wrong man?

Herb: bibby got shot in the leg man help him!

Dre : yo take him in the back boys. ima call you when brandon is all good.

Herb POV:

I didn't know how i was going to tell Aaliyah mane. Things not looking to good for my mans he lost a lot blood when he got shot. Ion know what i'll do if he died. I went home and laid down. Dre calls me 3 something in the morning saying he had some bad news to tell me. I slammed the phone, Damn brandon! why did you have to go after chris! I wish we never went then this wouldn't have happened!!!