17.

***1 month later***

Pastor: We are gather here today for the passing of Herbert Wright. Very young and successful man. He was known all around. We are going to say a prayer now, you may stand with your head bowed.

*the pastor goes on*

Lil bibby: Nah that was my boy since we was  yougins. I love you bro and you will never be forgotten. You had stuff going for you. Im trying so hard not to curse but rest up up man. I love you and i'll see you soon. We had many memories and i'll never forget that . You was goofy nigga and always kept me happy even when i wad won. You helped me through allat of shit. I know you looking out for me . NLMB for life ya feel me.

tears come down Brandon face* *Everybody spoke on Herb's behalf*

*2 hours later* *outside of church*

Keke: Best friend get over here and stop always tryna spit game.

Squeak: Ayo chill out... Im over here tryna pull em.

Keke: Stfu you get no play over there looking dumb!

(both laughing)

Squeak: But nah Brandon wants me to take you to your appointment.

Keke: Ight so are you going to drive me there...(saying a attitude)

Squeak: Just cause you pregnant don't mean you gonna boss me around girl.. know that

Keke: Stfu bird. And drive me and why Brandon not taking me!

*driving *

Squeak: Ight... listen don't tell em i told you. buh his mom walked up to him at the funeral with some girl that used to be his ex in high school. And Bibby mom wanted them to get closer to her  so she forced him to go out to eat with the girl.

Keke: Are you serious? Ight i got him. Drop me off at the restaurants now!

Squeak: I can't do all that man, as much as i want to i was told not to.

Keke: Oh so now he yo boss! Now you his bitch!? Now drive me over there! 

*keke has a taser in her hand*

Squeak: You really bout to hold a taser out on me like that! Ight mane ima drop yo crazy ass off...

Keke: Love you best friend....

Squeak: Wait... you just was mad... now... never mind.

*they pull up to the restaurant*

Squeak: What you gonna tell him if he see us

Keke: I was getting hungry and i didnt know this is where you were. That's our excuse 

Waiter: How many people?

Keke: 2.

Waiter: You may sit here.

Squeak: Ight.. Ight i see him he is sitting at the 6th table to yo left.

Keke: I been peeped that. Ight watch my purse and shit.

Man: Ayo ma!

Keke: You talking to me?

Man: Yeah baby

Keke:Can i help you?

Man: Yeah you can help me by giving me yo number

Brandon Pov:

I hear laughing. But not any kind of laugh it was Squeak laugh. I told this mf to keep her busy this nigga dont listen. He know she crazy, and that she would go off if she saw me with another girl. I didn't have any kind of feelings for Ebony. She tried to save me from dropping outta high school but i had to do because the streets was dangerous. After that day i never saw her again. I was looking for keke because if squeak was here then she was to. I finally see her but i peep some ugly ass nigga tryna spit game. I got up and walked up to this monkey ass nigga.

Brandon: Ayo what you doing.

Man: Fuck is you?

Brandon: Im her mans so get the fuck outta here for i really blow yo brains out.

Squeak: Chill out Brandon.

Man: No dont help him. Blow my brains out fuck nigga. I'll take yo girl and yo life.

Brandon: Do some shit with yo scary ass.

Squeak: Don't be talking to ma nigga like there.

Man: hmm whats that nigga name? Herb... right? I bet you miss his ass

Brandon: Nigga stop playing with me. Fuck you do to my bro.

Man: It's not what i did it's what my niggas did.

* Squeak pulls a gun out on the man and pistol whips him causing a scene in the restaurant. Bibby and Squeak picks him up and throws him inna truck *

Squeak pov:

We brought this nigga to the trap and tied his ass up.  We left him in there overnight. We had Dez and Lee watch over him until everybody met up the next day.

*at keke house*

Brandon: Why was you talking to that nigga?

Keke: And why was you with that girl?

Brandon: She old news and you know that!

Keke: No i dont know that!  You left me i was supposed to go to the doctors. But no i had to catch you with some"old news"

Brandon: Nobody told you not to go! The fuck i told you ion like her so cut it out!

Keke: You changing up on me. Ever since herb died you've been acting like you dont want me!

Brandon:  Why you doing this mane. I asked a simple question. You act like you breaking up with me...

Keke: Maybe i am!

Keke pov: I was tired of Brandon giving me this attitude and talking all crazy to me.  I told him that we needed to take a break but he wasn't having it so i was just going to give him the silent treatment. I heard groaning from downstairs. I walked downstairs and saw Brandon leaning over the counter bleeding. I rushed him to the hospital. We made it just in time. The doctor began explaining what happened to Brandon. When he told me i was so mad that i almost straggled Brandon!