12.

Keke: Stop taking pictures!!!

Paparazzi: Tell me... Do you and bibby go out? Is this just a one night stand? 

Brandon: Ayo !! what's wrong with ya taking pictures of my girl! Keke get back in this room!!

Keke: Girl? 

(keke heads in the room and bibby slams the door)

Brandon: Where were you going 8 in the damn morning.

Keke: Somewhere you weren't going.. Now im leaving ...Bye

Brandon: Aye girl watch your mouth.. got these opps taking pictures of us because you want to be dumb.

Keke: No because i want to leave ...fuck what you saying now bye..

Brandon Pov: 

I was so stressed out from Aaliyah breaking up with me then these rumors and pictures that was bout to be going around!!!!... She was talking all crazy she had a attitude problem which made me mad. I grabbed her by her arm and roughly threw her on the floor. She looked at me and grabbed the lamp and thew at my legs. The glass from the lamp was exposed to my legs and caused cuts. She ran out and i felt bad i never ever put my hands on a female. 

*text between brandon and keke*

Brandon: Im sorry man i was so stressed b

Keke: Ion care mf. You not bout to be putting your hands on me.

Brandon: Yo.. I said im sorry. chill the fuck out.. and come back over here.

Keke: I have to go handle something.. 

Brandon: What you bout to handle. Do you want me to come along?

Keke: NO! Brandon im going to the doctors to see if im pregnant.

Brandon: Im coming!! Where you at?

Keke: Ugh.... 72 William Grabes lane... Dr. Humani Office

Keke POV:

Brandon and i met up at the front of the office. It was type weird im not even going to lie. I wasn't ready to have a baby but i wasn't bout to abort it or give it up. We walk into the office and asked for Dr. Humani. They had me sign some papers and etc. After sitting there and listening to Brandon complain my name was finally called. 

Dr. Humani: Hi keke, long time no see..

Keke: Yeah... I'm just here to see if im pregnant..

Dr Humani: You don't seem to happy... why is that?

Keke: Im in law school.. I have stuff going for myself. But if i am then i'll take care of the baby.

Dr. Humani: That's good.  Im going to make you take a urine test so that will be easier. Take this cup and go pee in the bathroom.. it's down the hall to the  left.

Brandon: Ight.. lets go..

Keke: Im going by myself.. 

Brandon: It's not like i haven't seen you already.

Keke: (both laughing) Shut the hell up..

(keke pees in the cup and gives it to the doctor)

Dr. Humani: Come back March 22nd at 3:15 to see your results.

Keke: Okay 

*March 22nd 2:00 pm

Brandon's POV:

I might just have me a baby boy or girl. I was more excited then Keke. I can tell she wanted the baby but she is just worried about law school. My niggas told me back home that Aaliyah was thottin. I really love this girl and she was giving me everyone reason not to. I have been on tour for 6 days now still had a 3 and half more months to go. I have gotten closer to Keke in those 6 day which was fast as hell. She had a nigga feeling some type of way in just 6 days.

Keke: Boy wake up..

Brandon: What?

Keke: We have to go to the doctors today..

Brandon: ight ight.. let me get dressed baby.

Keke: Brandon.. we don't go out so this baby,babe, and etc you need to cut it... 

Brandon: So you just going to play me like that..nvm.. fuck it

Keke POV:

We were ready bye 3:00 we got to the doctors office by 3:14. After hours of waiting i started to get mad. I walked up to the desk and asked what was taking so long. The woman responded in a attitude saying there were other people trying to see the doctors. I looked around there was no one in the office but me and bibby. So why was this bitch lying. I told bibby to come on i rushed through the back and saw Dr. Humani. She guided me to the back. She told me and Brandon to sit down. Before she read us our results she talked about different options to take on if i didn't want the baby. After the long conversation she pulled out the test result.  She looked up at me and said " You are pregnant."

Author's note: Ight so thats crazy. Anyways make sure you read the last chapter guys. Thank you for the support and if you want a featured part in the next chapter show love to my wattpad and i'll message you if i see you in my notifications!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!