19.

*1 year later*

A/N: Keke pov is just a catch up from a year later so the book is not ending right now!!

Keke POV:

 I graduated Law school and went on to become a successful lawyer. Brandon and I have been engaged for a year  and 3 months now ...and we have a beautiful 1-year-old daughter. Brandon is making his way to the top of his music career. Today is Brianna's birthday and we are having it at the usual place... Chuckee Cheese. It was around 11 that I started to wake Brandon and Brianna up. They were so much alike they were both deep sleepers so it was kinda hard to get them up.

Keke: Brandon wake the fuck up I'm not playing with yo ass...

Brandon: Leave...me...alone (drifting back off to sleep)

Keke: Ight.. I will but you not getting no more pussy (laughing)

Brandon: What! Im up up... Im up!

Keke: That's ashamed... get ready her party is starting  in a few.

*everyone is ready*

Brandon's pov:

It's been two hours already. I was actually having fun just watching my daughter having fun and being happy.  I started taking pictures of her then posting them on IG. She runs up to me crying so i asked her what was wrong.

Brianna: Dada.. she... twook..my... cwoins

Brandon: Princess who took your coins?

*Brianna points at a white lady giving coins to her son*

Brandon pov:

 I walked up to the women while i was holding Briana hand. I confronted her.

Brandon: Excuse me, did you take my daughter coins?

Lady: No those coins are my son's.

Brandon: So you really bout to lie to my face? Her name is writing on the cup tf!

*Keke heard Brandon yelling and runs over there to him*

Keke: What is the problem here?

Lady: Well this delinquent here is saying I took his stupid daughter coins!

Keke: Hol up bitch! That's my Husband and my child. You not bout to be coming for they neck. I'll slap the shit out of yo raggedy ass. 

Lady: Ghetto... You all are just GHETTO....

*Keke had enough and pops on the lady causing her to bleed she is then pulled off of the women*

Owner: I'm going to have to ask you to leave. You have caused a commotion and danger to the other kids in Chuckie Cheese....

Keke: The food was nasty anyways. Let's go! Ion have time for this dumb ass Chuckie Cheese!

Brianna: Mommy..are. woo..mad.. at mwe

Keke: No baby im just a little upset at Chuckie Cheese..

Keke pov: 

We were in the car when Brianna asked Brandon to take a picture of her. I swear this little girl was so full of herself but it was so cute.  Brandon took a quick flick of her and showed her the picture. She smiled and after 2 minutes she was knocked out. We arrived home, Brandon walked upstairs and  put Brianna in her Cinderella-themed room. I was in the kitchen eating some pineapples. Until I felt Brandon push up on me..

Keke: Boy... cut it out...

Brandon: Girl you better stop playing with and come get this dick.

*keke gets on snapchat

Keke: Ayo snap... dont you hate when a nigga with a small dick tries to fuck you.. 

Brandon: Oh word you bout to diss on the snap. And i ain't small and you know that.

Keke: Ight... so show me you not small..

Brandon pov:

Soon as she said that she knew i had to beat that pussy up. I take her upstairs and  lay her down on the bed taking her shirt off. I start to suck on her boobs while i play with causing her to become extremely wet. I whispered in her ear which got her going crazy cause she was in love with my deep voice. Keke always played music when we had sex cause she said it was"better". My song "if he find out" was playing. I teased her for a good 5 minutes. I slid it in and started fucking her. She was going crazy. Ion blame her she hasn't gotten this dick in a long time. After i came i laid down and started to drift off until she said round 2. I told her to get on top cause a nigga was tired my ass was lazy. She started to ride me then i took her and flipped her over making her get into doggy position. I took her by her neck with one hand and pulled on her hair with my other hand as I began to fuck her from behind. She liked that rough shit and so I did. After all that she went to sleep and so did i.