Co-Captain

Derek, Peter, and I made our way towards the school. Peter explained how killing Laura was a mistake and how we should help him, since we're family. Derek and I agreed. Now, we need Scott.

I turned off the lights in the locker room. Scott thought it was Danny, but looked relieved when he saw us.

"Thank, god! Where the hell have you guys been? Do you have any idea what's been going on?" He asked

Peter made himself known. "I really don't get lacrosse."

Scott looked shocked. "It was you -"

Peter interrupted him. "When I was in high school, we played basketball. There's a real sport. Still, I read somewhere that lacrosse comes from Native American tribes and that they played it to resolve conflict. I have that right? Hm. I have one little conflict of my own to resolve, Scott. But I need your help to do it."

Scott glared at him. "I'm not helping you kill people."

"Well, I don't want to kill all of them. Just the responsible ones. And that doesn't have to include -"

"Allison," I finished.

Scott looked at Derek and me. "You're on his side? Are you forgetting the part where he killed your sister?"

I looked down while Derek said, "It was a mistake."

"What?"

"It happens."

"Scott - I think you're getting the wrong impression of us. We really just want to help you reach your full potential," Peter said.

"By killing my friends."

"Sometimes the people closest to you - can be the ones holding you back the most."

"If they're holding me back from becoming a psychotic nut job like you, I'm okay with that."

"Maybe - you could try and see things - from my perspective."

Peter took his claws out and stabbed them on the back of Scott's neck. He was showing him the night of the fire. I glanced Derek before I left.

》》》》

I didn't go back to the Stilinski household tonight. I decided to stay in my own bed, like I should've. I changed into my pyjamas and laid down. I checked my phone to see a bunch of missed calls and a couple of text messages.

Lydia:

Where r u the game's about 2 start?

Allison:

Hey, where r u?

Allison:

R u ok?

Stiles:

Hey, Min. If ur reading this then that means your uncle hasn't killed you. Are u ok? Please, tell me ur ok.

Stiles:

Mina, please answer ur phone. I'm getting worried. I need to know if ur alright.

The next one made me cringed a bit.

Stiles:

UR WORKING W/ PETER NOW!! WHAT'S WRONG W/ U? DID U FORGET HE KILLED UR SISTER AND TRIED TO KILL U MULTIPLE TIMES!?!?!

Stiles:

I'm sorry about the last message. I'm not mad at u. Can u at least tell me if ur safe? Ur not back yet and I'm getting worried. Please call.