Ch 3.

Chapter 3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pete's POV~

Patrick sleeping over at Jamie's?!?! I'm not so sure about this... But Jamie said its fine... I don't believe her...

Jamie's POV~

Patrick's sleeping over at my house?!?! Yes please! I really want to bond with him.. Maybe yell at him for kissing me when he was married!! I'm not mad! I'm soo not going to kill him while we're in my apartment... ALONE..

Patrick's POV~

I'm hungry...

===========================after the two hour drive Pete let Jamie and Patrick off at Jamie's apartment. ==========================

Patrick's POV~

We go into Jamie's apartment and the second we walk in you can tell this girl was an Fall Out Boy fan... I mean wow she had dolls of us on shelves, posters, every CD ever made from fob and my soul punk album,I'm kind of scared to see her room!

"So what's with all the FOB stuff?" I said, because... There was seriously a lot...

"Well I'm an fob fan!"

"Well yea I can tell that! But why do you have so much stuff of us?"

"Why did you say "us"? It's just you..."

I look around...wow... It really is just me... I'm cut out of every poster and she only has dolls of me!... creepy...

I think I was just standing there looking around because Jamie then asked. "Do you want me to take them down? Because if there making you uncomfortable I can..." I looked at her.

"No it's ok it's kind of sorta flattering." She just looked at me with a "really?!?!" Look on her face and I just smiled and went to the kitchen.

"Ok, so normally I would be nicer about this but Im freaking starving right now so do you have any food?" I really am starving hmmm I wonder why! Pete! Ugh....

"Ummm yea I have chicken nuggets, and cereal... I have no idea why that is all I have.. We can go out if you want I know about your whole "vegetarian" thing."

"Um excuse me'' I said

"being vegetarian isn't a "thing" it's a belief, and I'm not really a vegetarian I just tend to avoid meat. So I will just eat all you cereal." I said with a smile and I just walked to the couch hoping she would join me but instead she went to the room so I go in to see what she was doing and she was in the bathroom getting undressed I could see her from the mirror she has such a nice body holy crap... WAIT!! What was I doing?! I have a wife! But she's so beautiful I cant help it ever sence that amazing kiss... I SHOULD GO BACK ON THE COUCH! But instead I walked into the bathroom she had just started taking her bra and panties off.

"PATRICK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She said covering herself. I just walked up to her and kissed her. It was magical, I just want to kiss her over and over again and never stop... She dropped the towel she had covered herself with and took my shirt off so that our warm bodies were touching I pulled her in close and slowly walked to the bed and sat down she was on my lap with one leg on either side of me and I slowly laid down so that she was straddling me I could feel me getting hard. Oh shit. Awkward boner... I hate when that happens! She smiles in the kiss. Wow she was so awesome! I don't understand why it was funny though... She unbuckles my belt, unbuttons my pants and slowly unzips my zipper. Really? That was just cuel is she trying to toucher me!?! I slide my shoes and pants off and she laughs at my Spider-Man boxers.