Ch 4.

Chapter 4.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patrick's POV~

I walked out with Elisa and she instantly started yelling at me.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?! WHY DID YOU DO IT!?! DID YOU JUST IGNORE THE FACT THAT YOUR MARRIED!?!WAS --" I had to interrupt her to make her stop mumbling.

"Elisa!!!" She looked as if she just woke up from day dreaming. "I don't know what I was thinking or why I did it. I did not ignore the fact I'm married because how does someone forget about something like that?" I hugged her but she pushed me away from her. "I thought you wanted a divorce anyways?" I said, folding my arms.

"I do, or at least I thought I did..." She said smiling. I just kept the expression that was on my face. "If you don't mind there is a WONDERFUL girl in her apartment right now... So tell me if you want a divorce or not." She just stood there looking at the floor and fiddling with her fingers. "I will give you a week." Then I just shook my head and went back into the apartment.

Jamie's POV~

I'm really nervous for what Elisa is saying to Patrick. I get a plate, sit down and start eating some food when patrick opens the door and walks in smiling.

"Hello honey... Why are you smiling?" I ask. "Well" he said "it's a joyous morning! The sun is shinning, the birds are chirping, Elisa and I might get a divorce..." He glanced at me to see if I was paying attention. "OH MY GOODNESS!!! A divorce? Why?" He looked at me confused. "Well lets see, Elisa is CRAZY, I never really liked her, I like you WAYYY more than her and some other stuff I can't think of right now!" I got up and kissed him. "I'm glad your mine now." He smiled. "Me too"

~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HATE doing time skips but nothing really interesting happened, they just hung out and did a show (which everyone LOVED duh!)

Three days later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pete's POV~

I can't stop thinking about Jamie.. Patrick (for some reason) invited her to the bus and Elisa is no longer on the bus with us, so yay! No one really liked her and I could tell patrick didn't that much either... Once we all were joking around that she used brain power to hypnotized him into proposing to her and then patrick walked in and asked what we were doing, we told him and he smiled then Elisa walked in and he became serious and said that was so not funny... After that he hasn't been much fun and is always in his room...after about an hour Jamie and Patrick walks in laughing and holding hands. It's been like a year (that's how long him and Elisa have been married) since we have seen him happy or LAUGH for that matter...

"Well you too seem to be one HAPPY couple!" I said leaving, patrick is my best friend and I'm happy he got rid of that bitch but after our night a few nights ago i gave Jamie time to think and she STILL picked Patrick? Just because of a stupid kiss!?! Ugh. That made me mad... Jamie walked in to my room. "The guys sent me in here because I lost at rock-paper-sissors, whats wrong?" I sat on my bed and folded my arms.

"You can tell me." She sat on the bed and patted my back.

"I actually can't tell you" I said looking away dramatically so that she knew something WAS wrong. I wanted to tell her, but I just couldn't.

''You can tell me pete!" I looked at her and kissed her.

Jamie's POV~

Did Pete just kiss me!?! I THINK HE DID! I pulled away from him.

"What are you doing?" I yelled.

He looked into my eyes. So I yelled again.

"Pete!" He smiled.

"Yes?"

"Why did you kiss me!?!" I whispered kiss so patrick didn't over hear and come barging in.

"Because" he said "don't you love me?"

I shrugged.

"No!"

"Why are you with patrick?" I shook my head.

"Because not only is he getting divorced for me but at some point we want to spend the rest of our life with each other! That's why, Pete so I'm sorry I didn't mean what happened to happen..." I got up and started to leave the room when Pete stopped me.

"I love you Jamie and Patrick isn't the only one that wants to spend the rest of their life with you." He cupped my cheeks and kissed me but I pushed him away.

"No Pete, I have to go" and I ran out of the room and out of the bus crying.. I want to go home I wish Pete and I never kissed...

Patrick's POV~

Me, Andy, and Joe were playing would you rather when Jamie came out of Pete's room crying and she just left the bus. Pete stuck his head out of his room. "Well I'm going to bed guys see you in the morning." We all waved goodnight. Why would he be going to bed? It's 12:30 in the afternoon... Oh well I left to go find Jamie and after about an hour of searching I still can't find her I'm becoming very worried. I go back to the bus to tell the guys.

"Andy, Joe I can't find Jamie." They get up from playing UNO. Andy speaks first.

"What do you mean you can't find her? What happened?"

"I don't know she left the bus crying remember?" They nodded.

"Well now I can't find her." They look at each other then back at me. "Where have you looked?" Joe asked.

"Everywhere!" I said siting down. I put my face in my hands.

"We kind of need you to be more specific." Joe said moving his hands like a wheel gesturing me to continue. I thought for a second then got up from my chair.

"Well lets see... her work, a few stores she shops at, and the park."

"Ok I'm gonna go get ready" Andy said gesturing toward his outfit which consists of a purple hoodie and yellow sweatpants (don't ask) while me and Joe kept taking.

"Did Pete come out while I was gone?"

"No, he said he was going to bed." Joe said shaking his head.

"True" I said "but that man is like I vacuum he eats non stop all the time and he hasn't had lunch yet."

"If he hasn't had lunch then I doubt he'll have dinner."

"I wonder what's wrong with him."

"Me too." We waited for Andy in the car and I started to get angry because he was taking so long, so I went in there and found Andy crying and holding a note in his hand.

"Andy what's wrong?" I said. Today has just been a wonderful day I can't wait to see what he is going to tell me!

"This.." Was all he said and handed me the note.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear, My three brothers

I'm sorry but I can't take it anymore I love FOB and wanted to see it grow into something wonderful but I love Jamie and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her but she chose Patrick instead. Patrick (if your reading this) I love you, you are my best friend and brother and I'm glad to see you happy again but I don't think I can bare to see my brother/best friend with the love of my life I hope you will understand.

P.s no this is not a suicide note at least I don't think it is... Maybe in the future it will be..

Ily fob,

~~~~~~Pete

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP! PETE IS GONE!!!

Questions!

1. I have no questions..

2. OK I HAVE ONE! What do you think Pete meant by "maybe in the future it will be.."? Do you think Pete will attempt suicide?