Ch.5

Chapter. 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd like to thank mcki_theMachine because s/he was the one to tell me to write for myself and not for others! Thnx!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patrick's POV~

I dropped the note and sat down.

"It's my fault." I said under my breath.

Andy came over to me and put a hand on my shoulder, squeezing it.

"What did you say, pat?"

I sat up and walked past him.

"I SAID ITS MY FAULT!"

"How can you say that!?! It was HIS choice to leave, it was HIS choice to fight with Jamie, it was HIS choice to do these things, Patrick. Not yours."

"Yes, but IM the one ever joined this damn band, IM the one that suggested we go to McDonalds, IM the one who met Jamie, IM the one that kissed her, IM the one that walked into this damn bus with her this morning.. Therefore, it's MY FUCKING FAULT!!!"

I stomped out of the bus and ran to my car. Shit, now I probably have to save Pete's ass and still find Jamie. And now I'm fucking swearing, I only swear when things start to get out of control...

Andy's POV~

Joe walks out of his bunker and comes over to me.

"Holy shit did I just hear patrick swear?"

I was still to stunned to say anything so I just nodded.

"Wow..."

Finally finding my voice I had to say something.

" which means its fucking serious, we better go help find Jamie and Pete."

Joe nodded, got his shoes on and we both took the car and started to the place we thought Pete was destined to be, Which was of course, a bar.

Jamie's POV~

I mentally slapped myself because I didn't drive my own car to the bus(which was now parked in the back of some supermarket), I wish I had because it was October in Chicago and it was freaking freezing, but I eventually made it back to my house and took a warm bath, I could help but think about what happened but I pushed the thoughts out of my head and made myself dinner but I just ate it on my couch and flipped the TV on, I switched it to the news, there wasn't really interested on until I heard the name patrick, I stopped eating my dinner and listened closely.

{girl on the news}

"Lead singer of the band Fall Out Boy, Patrick Stump, was found on 42nd just getting off of I5 exit 34B his car was totaled and his body was found 10 yards away! Also bass player from Fall Out Boy has been declared missing! The police suggest his sudden disappearance may have something to do with what happened, no word yet on either of these boys, why is it th...."

I didn't pay attention to the rest.. I was to focused on "found on 42nd just getting off of I5 exit 34B.." What entranced me was 42nd was close by my apartment complex.. Which means he was coming over here, he was LOOKING for me, the man I think I'm in love with may or may not be dead... Because of ME...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to end it here!! CLIFF HANGER!!

We're gonna do questions!!

1. What did you think happened to patrick? Be creative or reasonable!!

2. Where do you think Pete went?

3. What do you think I should name you guys?!?! I'm thinking my little saplings.. (Get it? STUMP? Hehe they both have to do with trees -_-)

Ok I'm going to bed now its fucking 2:16 am. Good night my little saplings! (No? Too weird? TRY PICKING A NICKNAME THEN!!)

Until next time! :)