Ch. 16_Part (2 of 2)

Hello my little saplings :3

Wow. It's been awhile sense I've called you that...

ANYWAYS! I told you a few minutes to an hour! :)

Also, I'm really sorry my updates are always short. I have this thing about leaving cliff hangers. do you guys like the short chapters and cliff hangers? or should I have longer chapters but less cliff hangers? Please comment I would really appreciate it!

Anywho! TO THE STory.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still Jamie's POV~

I race to Pete's house which is about six minutes away from my house. As soon as I get there there I pull into the driveway and burst into his house.

"Pete!" I yell probably a little too loud. If Pete gets a call from Portland, Maine complaining about noise tell them it was me. I don't laugh at my joke, even though I should it was pretty humorous. Patrick would have laughed.. I shake that thought out out of my head and think. he should be here. where else would he be? I start to walk up the staircase because there's a pretty good chance he's up here.. somewhere.. I look in the music room. No.

Knock on the bathroom door? Yes and no he's not.

All the other meaningless rooms I don't know why he has and never uses. No and that's funny, I'm good.

His bedroom? I'm going there now. I mentally give myself a pat(rick. sorry hehe) on the back for doing that whole mental checklist and not getting confu- hmmm. that's weird sounds like he's talking to someone. must be one the phone which explains why he didn't answer when I called for him earlier. it'll be a little awkward going in there but I need to. he has to know I'm angry. I take a deep and swing the door open and-

I just look at him. Suddenly I feel a new wave of rage sweep over me but this time for a completely different reason.

"Fuck you!" I say and slam the door behind me.

"Jamie! wait!" I ignore him and keep walking to my car. The whole time I'm driving home all I can think is.

Why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0_0

*freaks out and passes around boxes of tissues for next chapter*

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!?!?!

Comment what you think!

Or comment what you want to happen!

Or just comment something really random that you think will make me laugh.... WHICH EVER YOU FEEL THE NEED!

I love you my little saplings!

Till next time...