Ch. 17

Pete's POV~

What is wrong with me? Seriously, I would like to know. Why do I always have to mess stuff up? I finally get the girl of my dreams and I go and do this? I need to get checked for mental retardation because I think I may have it. Why did I do this? Why can't I be happy for once without ruining it? I don't understand it. After I kicked her out of my house I did something I haven't done in a very very long time.

I prayed.

"Dear God," I began to cry.

"Please help me. I messed up. I love Jamie so much and I messed it up. Please help her forgive me I don't know what I would do without her. I would rather die than spend the rest of my life wi-"

I stop because I can hear banging. Shit, it's probably Jamie coming back to yell at me. I trud downstairs. I'm definitely not excited to get yelled at. When I finally reach the door, the banging has subsided. Maybe she left? I look through the peep hole in the door and I see a girl although its not Jamie, I open the door.

"Can I help you?"

"Pete Wentz?" she asks.

"Um. Yea that's me." I'm a little nervous. I don't know her at all and she seems to know me. A fan?

No. She doesn't look like she would be a fan. She goes to her purse and puts a pistol to my four head.

"Burn in hell." and she pulls the trigger.

Goodbye.

I will always love you.