Ch. 11

Jamie's POV~

It's been one week since me and Pete kissed and we have started dating, I have been having this gut feeling about Patrick and I can't seem to get him out of my head.. its been almost a year and I still think about him.. Why? Its not like he told me he loved me or anything.. I was just some girl he kissed at a McDonalds.. Speaking of that place I have to go to work tomorrow.. ugh.

Pete's POV~

Jamie and I have been dating for a few days now and I'm so happy, this is the happiest I've been for the longest time.. Jamie has been acting strange lately though.. I don't know why..

But I'm just not going to worry about it. I'm sure it's a PMS thing.. I wonder what she's doing right now. I'm gonna call her.. never mind she'll think I'm annoying. I'll just go for a walk.

I get up, take a shower, and put black skinny jeans, a sweatshirt, and black shoes on and walk outside.

"Jesus it's freazing." I say to myself.

I start walking and decide to go to this coffee shop Patrick told me about.. I never really had time to go to it.. guess right now is the perfect time..

I walk in and go to the counter.

"Hello, what would you like? Could I interest you in a Patrick special, or a pumpkin spice latte?"

Woah, what did she just say?

"Excuse me?"

"I'm sorry, did I say something wrong?"

"Umm no.. can you repeat that please?"

"Uh, sure. Could I interest you in a Patrick special, or a pumpkin spice latte..?"

"What is a Patrick special?"

"OH! your the first person to ask! this singer of a band called Fall Out Boy went into a coma about a year ago which caused the band to go into a hiatus. People have been saying lately that he's not going to wake up, so in his memory I named his favorite drink after him.. Why do you ask?"

"Cuz I thought it was sweet to name a drink after my bestfriend.."

She looked confused but it took her about three seconds to figure out who I was

"OHMYGOD your Pete wentz! You look so different cuz your not dressing weird, and your hair isn't straightened, and you look really pale, and yea..." she trailed of

"Yea, me and the rest if the band kinda took Patricks coma pretty hard, so I haven't been doing so well.."

"Oh right, how IS Andy and Joe been doing?"

"Umm, well, last I heard Joe isn't so well and takes therapy, and Andy got on drugs and lives with his mom now.."

"OHMYGOD that's horrible.."

"Yea.. umm I think I'll have the Patrick Special." I said with a smile.

"Okey, I'll be right back with your order." she smiled back and walked away.

I turned around and sat at the nearest table.

After a few seconds my name is called and I grab my order. I walk towards the door and are about to open it when I accidentally smack someone with the door and they fall down.

"OHMYGOD I'm so sorry I didn't see you, my head was down I-" but I cut my sentence off.

"Joe?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I didn't upload last weekend! but thet only means you get another one this weekend! or next weekend.. UGH I'm falling behind.. if I update NEXT weekend I'd have to do three? or two? two because I just uploade.. I don't know.. I'll figure it out..

TILL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE SAPLINGS! 😄😄😄😄