On Hold

Hi my lovely readers!

I am so sorry to announce that Deaf Luna will be on hold for the moment!

I am trying to write a story that I will eventually will publish! But I will return to this story, I PROMISE! Please be patient with me!

It would mean the absolute world to me if you would give my new book a chance. It is totally different from what I usually write. It's drama, romance, mystery, sports, murder... All tied into one and I am LOVING how it has progressed!

However, I am so glad to have such devoted fans and I hope you will join me on this journey.

The book is called Against All Odds. 

Dallas Perkins was on top of the world

Dallas Perkins was on top of the world. He was the star basketball player at Waubonise Valley High School. All the girls loved him, all the boys wanted to be him. He was wealthy; on track to a good future with the NBA. Until his little brother, Kyle, is murdered in cold blood right before his eyes. Now on the brink of depression, with grades slipping and basketball tryouts just around the corner, Dallas' future is slowly falling away.That is, until he meets Kayla Williams, the quiet bookworm who always sits in the back of the room. The only other person close to Kyle. Using each other as a way to seek Kyle, the two form an extraordinary bond and relationship that they never thought would have been formed.

I hope you all give the book a chance! You will not be sorry if you do! 

Please let me know what you think!

Much love,

Charlotte