Party Time :)

I managed to avoid talking about the situation all day, that was until I went home talking Shay with me. We walked in and Zeke was in the hall way with Dougie. I tried to dodge conversation as I got onto the bottom step when “Heavenly…” I turned and looked at Zeke and my face kind of dropped and turned white.

“Yeah?” I said slowly as I looked at Shay then Zeke.

Zeke didn’t look too happy, “We need to talk in the kitchen now!”

I handed my stuff to Shay to take to my room, as I walked past Dougie, I looked at him and gave him a small glare before entering the kitchen with Zeke.

“What?!” I snapped as I leaned sat on the side and looked at him.

He closed the door and shook his head, “I know you weren’t at Shay’s.”

I shrugged, “And…?”

“Well where was you? You’ve done this lately, been staying at a friend’s we have never heard of or something. You have been staying at a boy’s!” Zeke was good at the accusing thing.

I shrugged, “So what if I have… it’s none of your business.” I jumped off the side and smiled at him, “You ain’t my dad.”

Zeke sighed as he looked at me, “Well he’s not here right now. But do you want me to call them, let them know what you have been doing?”

“I hate to bust your bubble, but you have no proof. Any way you don’t even know him, I’m allowed to see some guy.”

“So it’s not even serious? Do you know what kind of diseases you might have?” Zeke was up for the sex talk, I wasn’t even having sex.

“Zeke, I’m not having sex with him.” I said to him softly. “Trust me.”

I left the kitchen and walked up the stairs to my room. I entered and Shay was on my sofa looking at a photo album.

“That was sick,” I said to her as I slumped on my bed and sighed. “What is it with boys and sex?”

“Sex? Why the hell was your brother talking to you about sex?” Shay found that weird, she had no idea about normal.

I sat up and looked at her, “He was asking me who I was having sex with. I’m not having sex. It’s kissing, maybe a little grope.”

“Who is he?” Shay was on her feet really excited.

I shook my head, “It’s my little secret for now. I’ll tell you if it ever takes off.”

“Takes off?” She was laughing at me as I was looking at my Graphics project through the case. I didn’t take it out, I could risk it being ruined.

“I mean, if we ever tell any one.”

“Doesn’t his parents know. Surely they would have seen you coming and going?” Shay thought of everything. Damn why did she have to be so good.