A little bit of troubleeeeeeeeee

Wednesday came back around and before I knew it I was at the school gates with Shannon and Shay in my ears. “Finally the boys have seen the light. You did well Heavenly, I must admit I didn’t think you would come through.”

“Look you have what you both want, I hope you’re happy, but you can now leave me alone!” I snapped angrily.

Shannon grabbed my arm and looked at me, “No I’m not happy, not yet. You have to do the next best thing, you are moving out! You can’t live there no more!”

I laughed, “Excuse me, who said you can run my life! I’ve done what you wanted but this is one step too far. You are just jealous!”

Shannon sighed, “Shut up Heavenly, you will do what I want, because lets be honest I can let Zeke at any moment and if I don’t, I’m sure Shay will and Zeke will believe her.”

I shrugged, “You know what I don’t think he will. Right about now, you getting in with Dougie, Shay and my brother, oh he will think you are both jealous little girls because there is a girl about. Grow up!”

I walked away from them leaving them reeling.

I sighed as I walked to my first lesson, luckily today I didn’t have to see either of them since I didn’t have lessons with them and again I was leaving at lunch.

*

*

*

So lunch time and Zeke was picking me up, I jumped in his car and he drove us to the new house. The carpets had been put down and some furniture had been moved over and new furniture delivered. I smiled as I looked around, it was coming on great and I was well happy about being here and moving in.

“Zeke, Heavenly,” I heard Dougie’s voice as he walked through the front door, “It’s coming on great, exciting stuff.”

“Right,” Zeke smiled, “I’m glad you are here, I’m off to work. Keep an eye on her.” He looked at Dougie who was nodding.

“See you later then?” I questioned Zeke as he pulled his car keys from his coat pocket.

Zeke shook his head, “I’m going out with Shay tonight. Is that okay?”

I shrugged, “It’s your life.”

Zeke laughed, “Whatever, I’m off see you both tomorrow.” He left swiftly leaving me and Dougie in our new house.

Dougie looked at me, “So... I have to go out with Shannon tonight too. I really don’t want to.” He pouted at me, “Help me.”

I tilted my head, “I’m sorry. I know you don’t want to, I don’t want you too.”

He pulled me into his arms and cuddled me, “You know Heavenly I think I might cancel and stay with you. I mean once Zeke knows what can he do?”