Back to school?

As we arrived in the school I looked out the window and saw people I knew, many girls and boys from my year. I got out the car and I could hear the whispers:

"That's her, she kidnapped her sister."

"I heard she was close to murdering her sister."

"She thought she was the baby's mother."

"She probably killed her mum to get her sister."

I looked at Zeke who just nodded, I sighed and walked beside him as we walked towards the front of the school.

"Oh it's you," I heard a voice. I turned and saw Shay. Zeke had turned too. "And you... how can you help her?"

Zeke looked at me and then Shay, "Because she is my sister and I know the truth, sometimes things aren't best kept as secrets."

I knew that she was a lot pissed off at the fact that she was fobbed off by Zeke who was too worried about me, and then once he found out about my father, he didn't have much choice but to forget her, espcially once he found out she knew about my father.

I just looked at Shay and gave her a fake smile, "See you around." I winked at her and she turned on her heels and walked away.

Gosh maybe this wouldn't be so bad, not with everyone running scared.

"Come on," Zeke said taking my arm.

I nodded and turned and walked with him, "Did you love her?"

He snorted "No, it was just a little fun. Everyone knew that."

I smiled, "Truth?"

He sighed, "Okay maybe a little bit, but she's your best friend, well she was, which is why I couldn't. The as you couldn't with Dougie. It would be wrong."

I nodded, "Yes wrong."

We entered the reception doors and the new prinical walked through, "Hello, I'm Mr Windsor, we spoke on the phone." He shook both Zeke's and my hand. "Nice to meet you both."

I nodded.

"Follow me and we'll go through to my office. I must warn that Mr Valentine is already here."

We followed into the office, my dad sat there and simply looked at me as I walked in and sat beside Zeke.

Mr Windsor sat behind his desk, "Now lets get down to business."

My dad sat up in his seat and straightened up.

"Heavenly is able to join this school again. I see from her previous time here she only ever had one problem and was a straight A student."

I nodded and smiled proudly.

"However you can only return on the exceptation of a one notice warning. This is your last chance, we cannot give you any more time if you blow it due to the nature of your previous time on the news."

"That's acceptable." I knew he was doing the best thing by the school and his students.

"Now as the prinicpal I need to here about home life, where will you be staying and what are the arrangements."

I looked at Zeke, "I will be staying with my brother. I am happy there."

Zeke nodded in agreement.

"I don't think this will be best for you. It's cramped, it's not best for your learning." My dad was suddenly concerned.

Mr Windsor looked at my dad "Do you have a better idea?"

My dad smiled, "She can come and live with me and my new partner."