A bit weird

The next morning I woke around mid day so I wouldn't say it was morning, just around lunch time. I sighed as I got out of the bed and into the hotel bathroom, I brushed my teeth and my hair, I wasn't expecting to go any where, just maybe order some room service, so I didn't bothered showering, I just changed into some trackie bottoms and a collared black tee and went back into the main room. 

I grabbed a bottle of water from my bag and then sat at the desk and looked at my work I had to do. This was bloody stupid, all Shay's idea. She wanted to catch up, not really my fault, yet I agreed to do this too.

I checked my phone, great I had missed yet another call from Dougie whilst I was in the bathroom. I didn't believe it. 

I called him back and this time he answered. "Dougie?"

"Heavenly?"

"What's wrong?" I asked as I made sure the hotel door s locked. 

He hesitated and then said "I think Zeke went through my phone."

"And...?"

"I am a fool and didn't delete my texts from you or to you." Dougie said foolishly. 

"Well they weren't obvious." I stated as I heard a knock on my door. "I need to go."

I put the phone down and opened the door, "Morning!" Shay beamed cheerfully.

I giggled at her, "Time to work already?"

She laughed as she came in my hotel room. "Nah, I thought all work and no play makes Heavenly a grouch." She winked, "Lets go out and get lunch."

"Lunch? You treating me?"

She nodded, "Always."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

That afternoon Shay had disappeared off to meet her mum or so she told me, I don't know I'm not her keeper. 

Dougie came to the hotel and as soon as he got in my room and the door was locked we started kissing. "I've missed you," he rasped as I kissed his neck.

"I've missed you too," I smirked as I undid his buttons on his shirt. 

It had been nearly a week since we'd seen each other, everything was getting in the way and everything was worrying us. 

We fell into the bed with each other and we just laid there half undressed, hald covered in stress and half out of breath. "What have I missed?" Dougie asked me as he ran his fingers along my stomach. 

I shrugged, "Not too much. I dunno. Tell me about Zeke... what does he know?"

Dougie sighed, "I'm not too sure, he hasn't said anything, but I let him use my phone and he's been a bit wierd since."

I laughed, "Zeke is so stupid some times. And you, you let him use your phone, why?"

Dougie sat up and looked at me, "Because he is my best friend, don't forget that. He is my best friend, you are just his little sister!" He got up and buttoned his shirt back up and left. 

I sat up and sighed to myself, we'd not argued before, we'd not had nothing to argue about before. I stood up and sorted out my clothing and looked in the mirror, I brushed my hair and changed my clothes. 

I pulled on a pair of white skinny jeans, a tight white top and high heeled white boots. I left the hotel room with a bag containing my mobile and purse and went to the town. 

I was going to make myself feel better, maybe a bit of shopping, maybe even a few kisses from men, I mean me and Dougie weren't even going out, he could have a girlfriend for all I know.