I don't need you

And by Monday I was back in the school. Shannon and Shay met me, they hadn't asked about my time off, about my hair, to be honest they hadn't really spoke about anything, just said hello. I was a little shocked and wondered what the hell was happening.

But soon enough Shannon had gone off to see a teacher and I was with Shay, my very best friend, I wanted answers. "Hey, what's the deal?" I asked as we entered the common room.

She looked at me and raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?" We both sat on sofa's and I smiled.

"Why are you and Shannon really quiet? I mean you haven't really spoke to me at all." I explained as I put my bag on the seat next to me and gave her a weak smile.

"No reason, I suppose there is nothing to say." Shay smiled, "Anything new with you?"

I shrugged, "No. Well me and Dougie have broken up."

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Shay asked me as I pulled my mobile out my bag.

I shook my head, "Nothing to say. You know he's a male and well..."

Shay gave me a fake smile, "We'll look after you. You don't need a man in your life."

I nodded, "I know. I can finally have some fun."

Then Shannon came over with two girls, they all sat down next to both me and Shay. "This is my two sister's, Katy and Gina," she then looked at both her sister's, "This is Heavenly."

Suddenly Katy looked uncomfortable as Shannon squashed her between Shay and herself. "Hi," I said slowly as I looked from one to the other and then back to Shay.

"Shannon," Shay said as she looked at her, "We all better get to Drama."

Me, Shay and Shannon stood and left the common room after saying goodbye. We walked in silence towards our next lesson. Everyone was acting wierd around me.

In drama, I was paired up with Leo. Luckily he was normal with me, "You know Heavenly, your hair looks different." He smiled as he hugged me. "Have you had it cut? Dyed?"

"Both," I said,technically I'm not lying, the extensions are a kind of different color and it was cut before.

"I like it," he grinned as I broke the hug and we sat on chairs opposite each other. "Maybe you should change your hair more often."

I shook my head, "No thanks."

Luckily thanks to Leo and him agreeing to me spending the rest of the day with him, it went a little quicker and a lot funnier than Shay and Shannon's constant silence. I mean what was up with those two really?