A Meal Out?

Shay came to get ready at mine with me. We had brought loads of clothes between us, I'd brought that many clothes that I didn't have a clue what dress I was going to wear tonight.

Shay had brought herself a black tunic with a butterfly waist belt, she'd put on some black tights although she was going to stick with her black pixie boots.

I rifled through my bags and pulled out a pink hello kitty print dress. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. So I changed in to it, I slipped on some nude tights, some knee high black boots with zippers. I then gave my hair a quick straighten and backcombed some of it to make it look good.

We walked down the stairs and Zeke and Dougie were sitting in the living room both wearing jeans and a casual button up shirt, different obviously but near enough the same. I looked at Dougie and felt a wave rush over me, I wasn't sure what came over me but I grabbed Shay's arm and looked at her. We walked to the kitchen and I sat at the dining table and she handed me a glass of water.

"What's wrong?" She asked as I sipped the water.

I shrugged, "I don't have a clue. Do I look okay in this dress?" I asked quickly.

She nodded, "You look great."

"Are you two ready?" Zeke called through, I could hear him jangling his car keys.

"Yes!" I shouted as I stood up and smiled at Shay. I lowered my voice and said "How hard could this be?"

Zeke drove to the restaurant whilst me and Shay sat in the back of his car. I kept looking at Shay and out the window.

"What is wrong Heavenly?" Zeke asked as he looked in the mirror to see in the back of the car.

I shook my head, "Nothing."

"Good."

We got to the restaurant, it was a chinese restaurant all you can eat. Trust me, I'm a chinese freak but I didn't feel I'd be eating all that much tonight.

We got in and Zeke sat opposite Shay and I sat opposite Dougie. He looked at me and sighed loudly. Zeke stood up and Shay followed seeing I was looking at Dougie. As soon as they were out of earshot I grabbed his wrist and shook my head.

"What?" I snapped.

"You," he said, this was obviously not going to be a conversation worth having.

"Look Dougie," I said quietly. "I am sorry."

"What for?" He asked as his face softened.

"Everything," I said I let go of his wrist and sighed, "I can help but feel bad."

I stood up and Dougie followed as we went to get food. "Why?" He asked as he stood close to me as we picked food on our plates. "I've feel bad too."

I looked at him, "Really? I've been so horrible."

I put some seaweed on my plate and he looked at me and smiled, "I'll tell you what."

"I'm listening," I said as I watched Zeke and Shay sit down at the table.

"Me and you tonight."

"Whatever do you mean?" I asked sweetly as I moved a bit away from him. I giggled as I looked up at him and then put some prawn toast on my plate.

"I mean, me and you, my place."