Oh dear

My brother burst in the room and locked the door behind him. I looked at him and tilted my head as I smiled. "What's wrong Zeke?"

As if I didn't know.

"Heavenly I told you to stay away. I told you not to mess about with my friends!" 

I sighed as I looked at him, "Oh, let me guess. As always it's all my fault. No one elses. Of course your friend didn't do any thing wrong." I laughed, "Of course I just forced myself on him!" 

Zeke rolled his eyes, "Dramatic!" He looked very angry at this moment in time due to my little outburst. 

I backed away from him, only to find my old friend, the wall. Great. 

"So did you enjoy yourself? You know slagging about with my friend? Has there been any more of my friends? I wouldn't put it past you!" 

I sighed loudly, "Really? You are boring me now!" I rolled my eyes this time. "You need to grow up. People have sex, get over it. Not like you weren't having sex with Shay. I think if anything," I had actually thought about this in the last few seconds, "You should be out there having a go at Dougie for treating me like a mug. Lets be honest, he's been screwing around with me and Shannon. Any more?"

Zeke's ears seemed to prick up before he left my room. I watched from the door as Zeke launched at Dougie. I was witnessing a full blown fight. 

Right now I didn't feel anything for Dougie. 

I didn't feel guilty for setting my brother on him. 

I wasn't going to say that I had sex with another man. It was no one elses business. 

I rolled my eyes as they carried on punching and shouting. I closed my bedroom door and smiled to myself. Bad luck Dougie.

*

*

*

After a few hours I left my room. There was blood on the carpet, there was blood on the walls. 

I felt sick. Sick to my stomach. 

"Zeke," I called as I stood at the top of the stairs. "Zeke!" 

There came no reply, I bit my lip as I walked to his room, I couldn't see him in there, I looked in Dougie's room and the bathroom, still no one. I rushed down the stairs. But as I looked in every room there was no one. 

I peered out the front window, both cars were gone. I sighed. 

Bloody men. 

I looked around the room, there was more blood in here. Boys really were bad. I actually felt a little guilty now. 

Stupid me. 

I dialled Zeke's mobile number but it went straight to voice mail.

I groaned as I sat on the stairs and looked out the window. Why had I done this?

AN so this is ending soooooon :( I really enjoyed writing this. Booooo :'( Oh well. Good ending or bading ending. Still deciding :) xx