Prologue

I remember this day like it was yesterday.

It was my sweet sixteenth party and I invited all my friends and my mom took on the responsibility of inviting jason and his parents.

Jason Castro is the guy next door, his parents alongside mine are childhood friends, so that means that they expected us to also have a close bond.

That was working quite fine until my birthday, he did something unforgivable.

I wanted to use the bathroom so I excused myself and went upstairs taking the steps two by two.

Finally, I thought I'd never reach.

Just as my hand close over the door knob, I froze.....

"You shouldn't be here by yourself cupcake" I recognised that voice instantly Jay.

I turned around slowly and realise that he was too close for my liking and secondly he reeks of liquor.

"Jason your obviously drunk, why don't you take the guest room down the hall"

"But that's Not what I want princess....... do yoooooouuuu remember your 14th birthday party aaaannnd you we were by the poollll......"

I remember that day perfectly but to cut a long story short I was wearing a bikini and we were playing tag and Kyle's hand accidentally brushed my ass.

"Yes jay I remember" I said chuckling.

"Well it wasn't an accident..... youuu were so sexy and I even got myyyy first twitch, and it's as if history repeats itself but this time something HAS to be..... done"
And then he did the unexpected.

His lips were against mine before I could rebel or something.

They always say that if you had your first kiss with a person you should have sparks or a tingling sensation, it would be the best moment of your life.

But this was so different it was filled with;

Lust

Anger

Hunger and not in that way

And worse unpleasant taste

I tried pushing him away but even in his drunken state he was stronger than me.

I couldn't just stand here and allow him to have his way with me.

My back was slammed against the wall....... painful much.

"Stooooop" I screamed but the music blaring downstairs was enough to make me sound like a mouse trapped in a cage.

He somehow opened the bathroom door while pinning me down my efforts were futile.

"Stop I.... Jesus" I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips, tears were now streaming down my cheeks.

His lips were now on my neck, harshly nipping and biting my earlobe.

He moved to my blouse, I took the opportunity while he was fumbling with my buttons and ran out of his grip.

I tried to open the door but it was closed, I tried one more time being successful.

I tried running but he caught my ankles flung me across the room and closed the door.

"You really are a stubborn one, I was trying my best to be gentle but now......"

He ripped my clothes apart and fumble with his jeans.

He laid me on the floor and he entered.

It was the most unbearable pain I've ever felt, i felt as i was being pierced by a knife over and over , only sounds you could hear were my whimpers, his grunting and music.

After he came, he continued obviously waiting for me to do the same but it never happened.

When he was finished I was covered in red bruises and my lower half was in pain.

"That was okay but all your fussing caused me a headache"

Then he left. I remained there and cried until the next morning, I felt broken.