Chapter 7 - Knock knock Fiancee

Expletive content further down in the chapter so read at your own risk and remember READ VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!

ENJOY!

So here I am.........seated in a boring boardroom beside Mr A who haven't spoken a word to me since this morning.

I tried listening to what they were saying but started loosing interest as I thought about my date........ Well not exactly a date but you know....... Two friends hanging out..........

I had absolutely nothing to wear and times like these I really miss chelsea but I haven't heard from her once since I got here,I tried calling her but no answer and I haven't seen her either which is strange considering the fact that she was also transferred and she is my bestfriend.......... My only friend as a matter of fact.

I continued listening to them talking about how our expenses are higher than our revenue and steps they plan to take in order to balance things.

Just then the door was slammed open and a girl stepped in......... The room went silent as everyone turned their gaze to her and she looked nervous as if she regretted coming in here....... What did she expect.......... Everybody to run and hug her.

Suddenly I'm starting to think the boss had a thing for blondes but this one was different.......... She was beautiful............. Slim,seemed about 5 ft 9, blonde hair that fell loosely on her shoulder,full lips and piercing blue eyes that fell on Dyson as she removed her glasses. She wore designer clothes and I could tell she was filthy rich.

On her eyes she sported a rich Burberry 3051 sunglasses, anita ko 18 karat gold diamond leaf ring balenciaga voyage 24h in noir bag anita ko diamonds encrusted panther ring dries van noten Vallejo embellished wool bomber jacket Paige gracelyn top.

(And for all my visual people a picture is at the top)

She had the physique of a model and the way the men were staring at her....... Their gaze were filled with lust and finally I turned my gaze to Dyson and I noticed his hands were clenched and his eyes cold as he stared at her and instantly I knew there was history.

It was like time froze........... Nobody dared speaking. Was she one of his one night stand or ex or something.

"I want everybody out NOW!" Dyson's voiced at the head of the table......... The harshness of his voice was enough to send everybody running well except me.......... I took my time packing up my things and I could feel Dyson's stare. "Ms. Winters I dont think you understand what I mean by OUT NOW or i need to show you what I mean"

"I am packing up my stuff" I gritted out through my teeth.

"I SAID I WANT YOU OUT NOW!" He said taking a threatening step towards me but I remained where I was.

Ignoring him I continued packing up the remaining papers without looking at him I walked past mystery blonde and threw her tight smile and slammed the door behind me.

Curiosity was eating me alive but I wasn't ready to die just yet.

"Scarlett!" Someone called behind me, turning around I saw Jason running towards me.

I had to admit he did look sexy in a purple V neck and black jeans.

"Hey"

"Aren't you supposed to be in a meeting" he asked and caught me staring at his lips "you know they taste exactly how they look"

"I have no idea what your talking about" I said laughing and that's when I noticed the dark look in his eyes and that could only mean one thing......... Desire........

I hadn't realise how close we were and if i stepped back then i would make the situation worse.

His hands circle around my waist pulling me against him and my body made contact with his and he whispered against my ears "Then I'll just have to remind you"

His mouth closed over mine taking full possession. His lips moved eagerly over mine and he tasted of mint......... I couldnt think as his his tongue explored and I felt his erection nudge my stomach as he slowly withdrew and his hands remained on my hips.

What was i supposed to say............ It was okay i mean but just not what i expected.......... I expected tingles, I expected to feel weak to my core or breathless. This only made things even awkward than it already was.

"Omg I am so so sorry............ I should prob go" he said making a hurried retreat before I could even count to 5.

"When I said I wanted you out now Ms. Winters I didn't mean into my brothers arm" A voice said behind me and I was met the harsh gaze of Dyson......... Shit!

"I-uh........." I said trying to find something anything to say.

(Proceed with caution......... )
"In my company Ms. Winters you keep your pussy in check and use your brain............. In other terms don't mix business with pleasure......... You may have fucked your way here but things here are different."

"You Son of a Bitch" I said and that seemed to hit a nerve "Didn't you know about mixing pleasure with business when you fucked that blonde without a second thought about people coming into your office or about her feelings............ But that's prob all you'll ever have mindless fucks cause no one would ever want you except for a piece of your worthless dick an a dip in your pocket cause that's all you have about you"

"What did just say to me" he said and his face was flaming red......... You know when your watching cartoon and you'd see steam coming out of their ears well here is a real life example.

Okay maybe I did say a tad bit too much but he had the nerves.

"Is something going on here" A female voice said and I realise it was the same blonde who came into the room earlier.

"Nothing you need to be concerned about.........." He said as his gaze remained on mine.

"Hi I'm Kathryn Gayle ............. Dyson's fiancée "

★★★★★★★★★

Dum dum du dum here comes the bride.

Well that's it folks.

Thanks for reading i hope you enjoy.